Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Casual questions about game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casual questions about game

is the ghost ship adventures one-time event?
    can purple grade sylph gears become orange grade then red grade then gold grade or not? if yes is it using flaring heart? if no, then we must obtain orange grade ones from wheel of luck?
    does sylph gears need breakthroughs to get to a higher tier?
    i asked in a chat and someone from different server says he thinks it is like armaments.
    i asked in a chat and someone from different server says he thinks it is like armaments.
    does the main character go home when he or she reaches lvl 100?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Alkaris; 10-03-2017, 02:13 AM.

Ghost-ship is one time event for October, but yesterday it apperared earlier than intended due to error.

Sylph gear is not same as armaments.

Main character goes on Divine Realm journey after reaching lvl100.

Comment

does ghost ship adventures only happens once and won't happen again? does (s1) archangel's helmet Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	39.4 KB ID:	1931069 work for hecate? because all hecate does is heal, doesn't attack so she doesn't have target. sylph gears are same as what?
      Last edited by R210496643; 10-03-2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

I already answered question about ghost ship.
        Archangel helm work for hecate if she deals damage to enemy via Strike back or overheal with amulet.

Comment

so is there a feature for sylph gears to become a higher tier like a epic sylph Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	22.3 KB ID:	1931122 gear becoming legendary sylph gear Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	23.6 KB ID:	1931123 , legendary sylph gear becoming mythic sylph gear Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	34.0 KB ID:	1931124 and mythic sylph gear becoming golden sylph gear Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	39.0 KB ID:	1931125 ?
          there was once i blitzed in doomsday trial, i forgot to collect the blitz rewards after that, the next day i go doomsday trial, i got the rewards and i can't blitz again, is it normal?
          Last edited by R210496643; 10-04-2017, 06:28 AM.

Comment

so is there a feature for sylph gears to become a higher tier
            Not at current moment.

there was once i blitzed in doomsday trial, i forgot to collect the blitz rewards after that, the next day i go doomsday trial, i got the rewards and i can't blitz again, is it normal?
            Yes, its normal, until this issue is fixed.

Comment

does the world map have the place that is the main character's home? why i will be getting 3000 gold, 2 angel tears 10 stamina and 3 element crystals in 45 mins? because i got them in the online bonus that can be taken in 1min. why is my cursor this Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	92.7 KB ID:	1931361 ? it stays at little helper's place Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.9 KB ID:	1931362 wherever my character goes after i clicked on little helper. the screw cursor disappear when i refresh. how many zones does the cs clash of might have Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	1931469 ?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by R210496643; 10-08-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

does the world map have the place that is the main character's home?
                No, he/she is a hobo.

why i will be getting 3000 gold, 2 angel tears 10 stamina and 3 element crystals in 45 mins?
                Most likely you have a pack left duration of which is more than time left until server reset, and after server reset sequence of online bonus starts a new, so it shows that pack.

it stays at little helper's place wherever my character goes after i clicked on little helper. the screw cursor disappear when i refresh
                Most likely your cache/flash player has corrupted data and needs to be cleared.

how many zones does the cs clash of might have
                Until its changed should be 2.

Comment

can an armament that has been enchanted, improved, added more slots and engraved be upgrade to a higher tier without losing enchant levels, the added slots, engrave levels and improve levels?
                  s2 and l2 can be inherited to fury weapons http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...o-fury-weapons, so can s1 and l1 be inherited to glory weapons?
                  why do we contruct in x-server silver war?
                  does next month have ghost-ship adventures or no?
                  Last edited by R210496643; 10-13-2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

can an armament that has been enchanted, improved, added more slots and engraved be upgrade to a higher tier without losing enchant levels, the added slots, engrave levels and improve levels?
                    No, it will not allow you to improve armament if you dont remove things, which have recycle options in them(upgrade, improve), with enhance it works differently as i remember, slots will be lost and engrave is bound to slot, not equipment.

s2 and l2 can be inherited to fury weapons http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...o-fury-weapons, so can s1 and l1 be inherited to glory weapons?
                    Any equipment should inherit in other if it satisfy requierement for inhertiting.

why do we contruct in x-server silver war?
                    To improve quality of city.

does next month have ghost-ship adventures or no?
                    I already told this two times, ghost-ship adventure is one-time event. It may appear next year in October, but it will have different currency, not one which was used in current event.

Comment

does the wb heals?
                      how can she talk in world chat when she is lvl7? doesn't world chat unlocks at lvl 10?
                      why is this thing Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.jpg Views:	1 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	1932432 still here?
                      what to do if we are stuck here Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled0.jpg Views:	1 Size:	260.2 KB ID:	1932433 ?
                      how do we score 130 points in gemology with a gemology energy Click image for larger version

Name:	howdowescore130pointsingemology.jpg
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	1932434 ?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by R210496643; 10-17-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

does the wb heals?
                        Not sure, since we have 3 bosses in wb with different skill sets, one of them may heal. If he can survive, of course.

how can she talk in world chat when she is lvl7? doesn't world chat unlocks at lvl 10?
                        Most likely requierement for chat was changed.

why is this thing still here?
                        There is around 30 things in that image, can you be more specific?

what to do if we are stuck here
                        Refresh.

how do we score 130 points in gemology with a gemology energy
                        Double x5 chain.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                          the pumpkin

the pumpkins
                          Last edited by Alkaris; 10-18-2017, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R210496643 View Post
                            the pumpkin
                            Because halloween hasnt passed yet.

Comment

Because halloween hasnt passed yet.
                              The pumpkins stays there since last year's halloween event you know?
                              what is war god's blessing Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	1933158 ?
                              what is occupancy for Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	1933159 ?
                              Last edited by R210496643; 10-22-2017, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X