Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Casual questions about game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    Its place to ask about game, not compensations.
    i submitted a ticket to ask whether we will get compensation after the fix for the bug that is affecting the whole server and not asking for compensation, R2Hendry Yu says they hadn't been reported with this bug and asked whether it is affecting the whole server when i already told them, so i told them again it is affecting the whole server again, he said the issue had been forwarded to the games development team and now i still got no answers. i also asked them for a yes or no and i also have waited patiently.

Comment

Hello. I would really like you to be more specific about what compensation you asked for it is all about - so that I can help with it. Also, if you have submitted a ticket or multiple tickets as you say, please be so kind and come with the ticket case number, in PM. It would be really appreciated, too, to not spam around with the same post, in different sections of the forum; "Power-posting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without notice." Thank you.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 01-07-2018, 03:49 AM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i didn't see you wrote "pm".
        Last edited by R210496643; 01-09-2018, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R210496643 View Post
          1)Who knows if shield of preservation +5 really gain all party members immunity to all debuffs for 1 turn? because shield of preservation +4 says upgrade to mythic to gain all party members immunity to all debuffs for 1 turn and shield of preservation +5 says a 50% chance to gain all party members immunity to all debuffs for 1 turn
          Actual description of item is above of any possible other sources of description.

2)Is this year's new year's event counted as last year's year-end review?
          Yes.

3)Who can tell me we must follow the words in the black rectangle or follow the words in the blue rectangle 1 more attempt in diamond roulette?
          Words in black shows per how much recharge/spending amount you will receive additional attempts. Words in blue how much left for you to recharge/spend to get additional attempts.

Comment

can we blitz tidal pool's 2 school of fishes at anytime after 12pm (server time) if i didn't blitz the first school of fish before 12pm (server time)?

Comment

can we blitz tidal pool's 2 school of fishes at anytime after 12pm (server time) if i didn't blitz the first school of fish before 12pm (server time)?
              No, you need to blitz one before.

Comment

alkaris said i must blitz a school of fish before 12pm (server time) before blitzing the other school of fish after 12pm (server time) at this post http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...83#post1945183. but i can blitz two schools of fish after 10pm (server time) today.
                IGN: WenZhong
                Server: UB46
                Platform: R2games

Comment

alkaris said i must blitz a school of fish before 12pm (server time) before blitzing the other school of fish after 12pm (server time) at this post http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...83#post1945183. but i can blitz two schools of fish after 10pm (server time) today.
                  IGN: WenZhong
                  Server: UB46
                  Platform: R2games
                  It was changed then. And this is not bug report thread.

Comment

i didn't report the bug the post was moved here, i remember typing the title for the thread, i didn't screenshot because i forgot.

Comment

Hello Wen. It was me who moved the thread, mistakenly, this morning, please excuse my ... lack of attention. Do, please, open another thread, attaching ss, if that is the case. Thank you.
                      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post

It was changed then. And this is not bug report thread.
                        so we can blitz two schools of fish anytime after 12pm (server time) if we didn't blitz the first school of fish before 12pm (server time)?
                        on 23rd of jan, i blitzed a school of fish after 12pm (server time) Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	635.0 KB ID:	1945485
                        Last edited by R210496643; 01-25-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

is there any attachment for this message? Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.jpg Views:	1 Size:	585.9 KB ID:	1945648
                          Last edited by R210496643; 01-25-2018, 03:49 AM.

Comment

so we can blitz two schools of fish anytime after 12pm (server time) if we didn't blitz the first school of fish before 12pm (server time)?
                            on 23rd of jan, i blitz a school of fish after 12pm (server time)
                            Maybe, from what i know it shouldnt be possible. If its possible now, then most likely it was changed. If its possible only sometimes means you got lucky.

is there any attachment for this message?
                            Yes, love and care from developers.

Comment

will my br drop if i have a missing triangle in unbreakable bond? Click image for larger version  Name:	angelunbreakablebond.jpg Views:	2 Size:	574.9 KB ID:	1946733
                              i had i character in a server with no sylph unbreakable bond, which lvl does sylph unbreakable bond unlocks at? because i had forgotten Click image for larger version  Name:	sylphunbreakablebondunlocksatwhichlvl.jpg Views:	1 Size:	543.9 KB ID:	1946959
                              when we recycle spirit soul and spirit fruit, does it return you lesser spirit soul and spirit fruit? because today, i bought 50 spirit soul Click image for larger version

Name:	SpiritSoul.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	602.4 KB
ID:	1947005 , i use and recycle them, i got 42 spirit souls back and it is the same for spirit fruit. Click image for larger version

Name:	SpiritFruit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	599.1 KB
ID:	1947006
                              Last edited by R210496643; 02-04-2018, 07:39 AM.

Comment

will my br drop if i have a missing triangle in unbreakable bond?
                                Please elaborate more, cause i dont understand question.

i had i character in a server with no sylph unbreakable bond, which lvl does sylph unbreakable bond unlocks at? because i had forgotten
                                Most likely at same level when you get access to sylphs, which is level 70.

when we recycle spirit soul and spirit fruit, does it return you lesser spirit soul and spirit fruit? because today, i bought 50 spirit soul , i use and recycle them, i got 42 spirit souls back and it is the same for spirit fruit
                                I think there is unrecycable amount when you upgrade it for 1st level.

Comment

Working...
                                X