Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Casual questions about game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    Please elaborate more, cause i dont understand question.
    my angel unbreakable bond, mount unbreakable bond, fairy unbreakable bond and sylph unbreakable bond has some missing numbered triangles (lightened or not), last time there wasn't missing triangles, has it changed? if not, when my
    angel unbreakable bond, mount unbreakable bond, fairy unbreakable bond and sylph unbreakable bond's numbered triangles are missing, will my br be lower than my br when my angel unbreakable bond, mount unbreakable bond, fairy unbreakable bond and sylph unbreakable bond's numbered triangles are not missing?

Comment

What are the missing numbered triangles you say you are missing Wen?
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
        What are the missing numbered triangles you say you are missing Wen?

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...24#post1946724 and i submitted a ticket. so will my br drop?
        Last edited by R210496643; 02-07-2018, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Wen, I have suggested you to submit a ticket to support, they are the only one to help you sort it out (this in case you can also provide evidence you have those angels/mounts/sylphs and fairies, which are there and illuminated). Also, not ALL the angels/mounts/fairies and sylphs develop bonds - "triangles" - or are interconnected. Here is an example: Click image for larger version

Name:	image_155975.png
Views:	1
Size:	506.7 KB
ID:	1947322Click image for larger version

Name:	image_155976.png
Size:	522.3 KB
ID:	1947323 Also, just to satisfy a sort of ... curiosity (my own ) - how is it possible a player of your level, supposed to have played the game for quite a while to not be able to check some things by himself and try to find answers and solutions by checking first in game and making use of personal experience with the game?! (as I said, it's personal curiosity, consider it a rhetorical question, more or less).
          Last edited by Sidhe; 02-07-2018, 05:03 AM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ok, so i don't have numbered triangles that are missing.
            Last edited by R210496643; 02-08-2018, 04:26 AM.

Comment

R210496643 you really want to get another infraction. I already told few times not bring bug issues into this thread/section, because there is a specific section for them. And for each bug separate thread is required to create.

Also you BR will not drop if you miss non-existing triangle(not-existing means that it was not implemented and there is no number for it). If you find a missing number in any of existing bonds it will be a different issue and for another section.
              Last edited by Sidhe; 02-10-2018, 01:28 AM.

Comment

hellfire dragon is already in the divine war shop, why is the evolution of crimson dragon called hellfire dragon? Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled5.jpg
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	1947629Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled6.jpg
Size:	447.1 KB
ID:	1947630

Comment

Originally posted by R210496643 View Post
                  hellfire dragon is already in the divine war shop, why is the evolution of crimson dragon called hellfire dragon? [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1947629**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1947630**[/ATTACH]
                  Because developers like that name and from now on all dragon evolutions will be named Hellfire Dragon. With jokes aside, original of game is in Chinese and different names in original game can end up being translated same names in English.

Comment

the prestige from divine wars can't be used to buy things right? Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	1948071

Comment

the prestige from divine wars can't be used to buy things right? [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1948071**[/ATTACH]
                      No, prestige points are not used to buy items, they are used to claim and collect the ranking rewards from Prestige Ranking. The screenshots below can answer your question.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	merit points.png
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	1948080Click image for larger version

Name:	prestige use.png
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	1948081Click image for larger version

Name:	prestige use1.png
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	1948082

Comment

May i know does immortal spirit recruits hero from tavern? Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled0.jpg Views:	1 Size:	27.0 KB ID:	1948616
                        Last edited by R210496643; 06-25-2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

how many coins are there in a stack? there is a slot with 68 capsule coins, a slot with 38 capsule coins and a slot with 32 capsule coins.

Comment

how many coins are there in a stack? there is a slot with 68 capsule coins, a slot with 38 capsule coins and a slot with 32 capsule coins.
                            From 1 to 12 or 13, i dont remember exact maximum number which drops from orange eggs. Just so you understand, stacks are coins which drops from different tier of eggs - Green(1-3coins), Blue(4-6coins), Purple(7-9coins), Orange(10-12coins).

Comment

when i sent a ticket to report a bug that i got no cooldowns in td, they replied said that they have learned the situation, they have sent it to the games development and anything new be update to us. And one of the people in my server said the devs removed the cooldowns in td and another person in my server said few days ago, is there an notice in the about tab in daily loot telling us that?
                              Last edited by R210496643; 04-04-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

when i sent a ticket to report a bug that i got no cooldowns in td, they replied said that they have learned the situation, they have sent it to the games development and anything new be update to us. And one of the people in my server said the devs removed the cooldowns in td and another person in my server said few days ago, is there an notice in the about tab in daily loot telling us that?
                                It was posted in annoucement about patch notes, in-game patch notes update in different way and may not contain small things, like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X