No announcement yet.

Casual questions about game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i mean, if a fairy have a sturdiness of lv 1 and 99/100 exp and it is going to inherit to another fairy, does it inherit the 99 exp with the lv?
    can hecate deal healing damage in ta?

Comment

• i mean, if a fairy have a sturdiness of lv 1 and 99/100 exp and it is going to inherit to another fairy, does it inherit the 99 exp with the lv?
      Partial experience usually resets unless its said other way in description of inherit.

can hecate deal healing damage in ta?
      If she has amulet, i guess.

Comment

• does evolving hercules requires immortal spirit too? i remember the hero evolve panel says it requires moonlight warlord crest and completed zeus opus training only because i was accumulating resources to buy moonlight warlord crest, but now i saw the hero evolve panel says it requires immortal spirit too, so does evolving hercules requires immortal spirit too or it requires immortal spirit now or it is a bug? Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.5 KB ID:	1960145
        does the wheel that have aglaea on it have vouchers for spinning to get diamonds and spinning to get the vouchers used for buying things in the shop?
        i didn't see the prismatic wheel/ voucher wheel, i see only the wheel that has aglaea on it came out more than 1 times, has it been changed to the wheel that has aglaea?
        why when i logout, i clicked forum but i m still not logged out
        Last edited by R210496643; 06-26-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• can someone delete post #109? because i want to post something at post #109and save it, it lag, so i refresh but i didn't see post #109 so refresh again but i didn't see post #109 again, i post it in post #108 then i logout, when i come back, i saw post #109.
          Last edited by R210496643; 06-26-2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...this-ae-reward

Alkaris, i ask because i never fight own ally b4 so how do i know? and i am not the ally leader so i don't know ally leaders and ally deputies can unlock "be the best" or "challenge the strongest" and i never fight own ally because when i wake up, my ally is defeated by my own ally and then i click collect so i don't know that the ally leader or deputy must unlock "be the best" for us to defeat our own ally first be4 clicking collect.
            Last edited by R210496643; 06-26-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...35#post1930935
              Alkaris, i didn't block her Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	31.9 KB ID:	1960154 until now Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	553.9 KB ID:	1960155 , only her friend request they are both different right? if so why you tell me to check my block list when the problem can be solved that day. if it is not friending problem, blocking friend request problem or accepting friend request problem, it is other problem and i don't know what is it called so i called the thread title friend question, only you know what is the problem. why you gave me infraction for this?
              Last edited by R210496643; 06-28-2018, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• Hello wen. I have moved your posts from the section you've opened them because they do not belong there. Please refrain yourself from spamming around forum and stick to the thread specifically opened in this section. Thank you.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• can some1 delete this post because i type something wrong.
                  Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                  I already answered question about ghost ship.
                  i want to ask whether ghost ship adventures will come out this year again or not, if not i won't save the money used to buy things in ghost ship adventures' shop. so i m not spamming, why u gave me infactions?
                  Originally posted by R210496643 View Post
                  is the ghost ship adventures one-time event?
                  can purple grade sylph gears become orange grade then red grade then gold grade or not? if yes is it using flaring heart? if no, then we must obtain orange grade ones from wheel of luck?
                  does sylph gears need breakthroughs to get to a higher tier?
                  i asked in a chat and someone from different server says he thinks it is like armaments.
                  i asked in a chat and someone from different server says he thinks it is like armaments.
                  does the main character go home when he or she reaches lvl 100?
                  why is the two bigger picture doing in this post?
                  Refresh.
                  Just to tell you that i want to whether if there i a way to bypass this as that attempt will be loss if i refresh
                  This will be answered when feature will be released.
                  Really? now it still haven't release
                  Last edited by Alkaris; 06-26-2018, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Because your choice of wording is a little bit hard to understand. As for your infraction it was given for creating a big number of threads with questions which could have been put into one and same is for your posts.

Comment

• does evolving hercules requires immortal spirit too? i remember the hero evolve panel says it requires moonlight warlord crest and completed zeus opus training only because i was accumulating resources to buy moonlight warlord crest, but now i saw the hero evolve panel says it requires immortal spirit too,
                      It needs immortal spirit. It was always that way.

does the wheel that have aglaea on it have vouchers for spinning to get diamonds and spinning to get the vouchers used for buying things in the shop?
                      i didn't see the prismatic wheel/ voucher wheel, i see only the wheel that has aglaea on it came out more than 1 times, has it been changed to the wheel that has aglaea?
                      We have few events with 'wheel' in name, its better if you provide screenshot of actual event you are asking about.

i want to ask whether ghost ship adventures will come out this year again or not, if not i won't save the money used to buy things in ghost ship adventures' shop. so i m not spamming, why u gave me infactions?
                      Because you are powerposting. You keep posting new messages after your own messages in numbers, when you can simply edit your one post and add your questions, thoughts and rant there.
                      If you dont agree with my actions you can complain about it by sending a private message to Forum Administrator and Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane.

why is the two bigger picture doing in this post?
                      Because your posts( a few of them in a row) were merged by me and you received infraction for powerposting.

Just to tell you that i want to whether if there i a way to bypass this as that attempt will be loss if i refresh
                      No, there is no other way except refresh.

Really? now it still haven't release
                      Well, it is up to developers if they relase it or not.

Comment

• Why hecate's healing point start with 0?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Zero.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	488.9 KB
ID:	1968153

Comment

• Too big number to be put in display value.
                          Last edited by Alkaris; 09-24-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• +1 for this guy. Even on purpose, He/she show;s how many repeated bugs this game can have. +1also for Alkaris, havin' the nerves to explain every question. Popcorn, anyone?

Comment

Working...
                            X