This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-server War???

Ok, i asked this before and this will be the last time im asking. And i want an offical statement from a mod/dev or whoever really knows whatsup!!

The one and only reason i played this game is cause of CS-war...now it litterly been months I got in CSwar. Now some people say its not working and havent been working for months (exactly what i experience) and they all say it never get fixed and you just let the feature stay there including the queue.

Sooo did you devs/publisher or who the *peep* knows about this ever putting back CSwar? I'm not spending 10euro each months just to see the one and only feature of this game that made this game fun....doesnt work and most gamers say it never comming back.

I want the bloody truth now so I can leave this game....

will it ever get fixed/put back into the game?

And dont even think about giving me these dumb standart answers like '' theyre working on it'' or ''we cant tell the future'' cus if the **** billingsystem would have these kinda bugs it wouldve been fixed in 24hours.

since i waited for months allready....dont even bother!

i will ruin this entire company as much as i can

the hell with r2games/gtarcade and everyone close to it

Comment

I kinda answered it here http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...35#post1918135
      but i will repeat it here - everything is up to developers of game. If it will be posiible for them to fix it, they will fix it and make announcement about this.

Comment

Working...
      X