This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precedents made by R2.

So, Jm4nsk1 got Golden Disciple... you guys sent it to him, but he made #13 on CS Tycoon.

Would be better if you guys take off from him.. already done a huge precedent, now anyone can claim their recharges hadn't gone through and soon get the prize meant to be only for 6 players, I would be ****** off if I was on top 10 and find out someone else apart top 6 got the prize.
    IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

All claims needs to be confirmed. If error happened with recharge, it was confirmed to be fault at our side and due to it player couldnt made into top6, it will compensated correspondingly. Also developers(GTArcade) need to agree and approve such compensation.

Also it goes under ticket privacy, so thread is closed.

Comment

Yeah, an official statement was done by GTArcade. R2 gave Golden Disciple to someone who ended on #13 on CS Tycoon by their own consideration, without the devs' approval...

You guys better remove his Golden Disciple, so many people are angry... also, this is a huge precedent, this way someone who ended in #10 in SS and CS Tycoon could get the top prize.

Official statement:
      Last edited by Alkaris; 10-30-2017, 03:26 AM.
      IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Ok, i will answer one more time about this.
        There is this thread for example http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...e-gone-now-too where GTArcade still didnt approve compensation or any fortune bag thread, where players waiting for GTArcade to approve compensation. So to make it clear, R2Games dont have authority to send compensation without GTArcade acknowledgement.

And once again this discussion is closed.
        Last edited by Alkaris; 10-30-2017, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X