Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are not you angry that they do not let you hit the boss in the world?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are not you angry that they do not let you hit the boss in the world?

we all complain that the beaters to the boss with a single blow, but it is much more annoying when a single selfish player kills the 3 bosses one after another, I think there should be a much longer spera time for those who kill the boss of a blow so the others would have opportunity to hit or at least not a single player,
    what do you think?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by alomguz21 View Post
    we all complain that the beaters to the boss with a single blow, but it is much more annoying when a single selfish player kills the 3 bosses one after another, I think there should be a much longer spera time for those who kill the boss of a blow so the others would have opportunity to hit or at least not a single player,
    what do you think?
    i agree, i also seen this thing before, i think they want to get 1st rank. do they want to get 1st rank?

Comment

Isnt it selfish too to ask punish those who worked and earned ability to one hit?
      And is it realy matter of getting the hit or missing, or more likely the aftermath what the hit gives. The flip at the end and chance for freebies.
      Why not simply suggest some changes in flip distribution, which is main reason people seem to complain about the missed hits anyways.
      Like it or not. Not all can be winners in all situations.
      And imagine if they changed the system to punish those 1 hit killers, but at cost of flips by removing them.
      Would there be still complaints about people 1 hitting? or it be replaced complaints of not having the flips themselves.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

earlier deactivating auto prevented from 1-hitting all 3 in a row, but unfortunatly they changed that, so even with deactivated auto u can't prevent to hit all 3 in a row
        not that its difficault to kill a boss in one blow, (25m br full party are enough to do so)

Comment

Originally posted by R210496643 View Post
          i agree, i also seen this thing before, i think they want to get 1st rank. do they want to get 1st rank?
          i also think it is also that the prize for killing a wb is tool little for him/her so he/she kills all 3 bosses

Comment

We have several 1 hitters on our server, and what we do is we let the ones that can't one hit have the first half of all the bosses! Before boss has started, we have already worked out which of our one hitters are going to be in WB and which boss they are going to take, when each boss gets to half life, the person who is supposed to take it, takes it. This way everyone gets a chance to hit the boss and everyone on our server is happy! We had one person that could one hit the boss for the longest time and they always took all the bosses before anyone else had a chance, when a couple more of us got strong enough to take it away from them, they realized it wasn't so much fun anymore, so they decided to play nice with the rest of us! So, my advice is work harder, get stronger, take the bosses away from your one hitters, let them see that it isn't any fun to not get a boss! They will decide to play nice and share again!

Comment

antifreezze is not egosita ask for that because I have another server where I put 1 hit but desque there more players I do not and I also speak for me with a penalty and no longer want to kill a boss who does not give any prize is absurd because you are strong you will leave others without playing, if 3 kill the boss of 1 hit only 3.4, or 5 can hit a server with 30 people, for me to ask that does not make me selfish as you say

Comment

what do you think?
                i seen this before, now don't have and they stripped down to hit the world bosses.

Comment

antifreezze is not egosita ask for that because I have another server where I put 1 hit but desque there more players I do not and I also speak for me with a penalty and no longer want to kill a boss who does not give any prize is absurd because you are strong you will leave others without playing, if 3 kill the boss of 1 hit only 3.4, or 5 can hit a server with 30 people, for me to ask that does not make me selfish as you say
                  But question how come those 3 diff people manage to get hits, while rest not? Answer simple they werent at that moment good enough. Either by i-net speed, or simple lag.
                  I know it be more enjoyable for all if made hits, but same as in any competition you earn hit, not get gifted .
                  But then again, its not like only 1 player 1 hitter makes to rank most of the times. Id like to see ss of ended wb, on active server where only 1 is ranked and getting flip.
                  You asked for method which basicaly punish player who worked harder than others to achieve power to 1 hit. Yet would theese missed hits still be important if event bonus and flips be removed?
                  Else wb is no game changer, and good for devo.
                  And better not suggest thing to the bosses ,,but event bonus mechanism and way flips are handled. Cause thats main reason for missed hits always... If all got flips or benefits of the event bonus simply by joining wb and being in wb while it got killed. Many complaints vanish. And woul remain competition for ranks in wb, where best one be at.
                  Antifreeze

Comment

antifreezze 12 people kill 1 hit on my server and 18 do not, of those 30 only hit 4 people 3 of 1 hit and one that hits lucky, that's fun?

If they are already powerful as you say, why do they need to feel powerful killing the bosses? if you do not get big profits and it's more frustrating when it's bonus event
                    Last edited by alomguz21; 11-06-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

antifreezze 12 people kill 1 hit on my server and 18 do not, of those 30 only hit 4 people 3 of 1 hit and one that hits lucky, that's fun?

If they are already powerful as you say, why do they need to feel powerful killing the bosses? if you do not get big profits and it's more frustrating when it's bonus event
                      It still basic concept of competition. Best ones get rank,higher dmg and this case fastest ones get 1 hit. In basic people who are good, will get hits if miss, well not all can be winners always.
                      But still you prooven my point :
                      People realy does not care about the hit. Rather that if dont get hit they dont get the freebies-more chance in event bonus and flip chance, so why still suggest changes to wb it self, since its old, and we know what we been told about old features and new devs...
                      Why not suggest changes in main reason complains about wb are- Event bonus and flips, theese things are bit newer and are core of all the complaints for not getting hit... sadly.
                      Antifreeze

Comment

So the idea is pretty basic the world boss becomes invincible and ranks are based off the biggest hit for each player. to manage a the card flips at the end a minimum damage count is required on each server, the target will be a different target each server based off the average BR of that server

Comment

This is best suggestion I've heard. Resolves several issues with disparity between player levels and spenders vs. free players.

Comment

I think the suggestion about invincible bosses and sliding scale prizes has some merit. Then all can hit, and flip, and the best built characters still get the best swag.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffarcher View Post
                              I think the suggestion about invincible bosses and sliding scale prizes has some merit. Then all can hit, and flip, and the best built characters still get the best swag.
                              Invincible = HP is not reduced = No damage dealt = No reward.

Comment

Working...
                              X