This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Event Codes

I got some codes from the said event, however upon exchange, it says "Event code exceeded valid events". Can someone explain why?
    Last edited by dark_rhavenne; 10-31-2017, 03:55 AM.

you cannot use same code on different account or different server
    1 code 1 use.

Comment

i got a code from the event but it says that there is no such event code. what should i do?

Comment

Originally posted by johnwill18 View Post
        you cannot use same code on different account or different server
        1 code 1 use.
        I am not using the same code, and I have only 1 account. Yesterday was good, I was able to use the codes provided, however, today, the codes that were given to me, after doing the event for today, were not working.

Comment

Hello. For all the problems you have with the codes you got from event and which, for different reasons, haven't worked, please address the issue to support, here http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7, via submitting a ticket. Please give all the required details related to IGN/character name and server number, provide a short description of the problem and attach screenshots of the code, in the event, and of the error they return when you try to use it.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X