compensation ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compensation ?

I think it's a mockery to give 1 warsoul of compensation for loss of dw simply daily loot give 6k for 300 devotion and 10k for 400 devotion and only 1 warsoul for compensation do not make fun of us please
    Attached Files

Why would anyone give 1 warsoul for a comp for dw .....gold was good but 1 warsoul? what are we do with it...I got like a billion already and worthless.....give that genius a raise

Comment

Good afternoon. It's been forwarded to devs for confirming, checking and correcting, we are waiting for their reply. Please be patient for that reply to reach us, it will be posted here as soon as it is given. Thank you for your still being patient and getting over all frustration and anger this may cause.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

np...just no one needs warsouls anymore over lvl 80...we need to somehow get devs to let us sell or exchange these make a suggestion for future like for godsend or homestead stuff

Comment

I am aware of that, as a player I find myself in the same situation. Thank you for suggestion made, it'll be forwarded. Thank you also, once again, for patience and understanding.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X