Arcane Orb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane Orb

So ive got 50 shards sitting around and no clue where i can find the Print for arcane orb, does anyone know which event(if any) it shows up in?

Hmmm ... I do not remember to have seen the print any other place but Halloween shop, until now.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

it just showed up in HoC

Comment

Good morning. Checked it now, it has . Luckily, you can get it now, though it is not exactly the easiest job to do it.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

just need the 1 joker L from winning and ive got over 60k points saved . Was planning to have a gamble on getting genesis when i reached 80k (from mystery cards only) but that chance of actualy getting what i need is so slim im going with a sure thing arcane orb instead.

Comment

Working...
          X