boss can have fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boss can have fix

I think that if the damage to the boss can be controlled with a limit it would be good, that the maximum damage of 1 single player would be half of the boss's HP, it would be possible for all of the server's hits to hit, because when it affects the boss the most is when it's a bonus, but controlling the maximum damage of each player, those of 1 hit can no longer kill it and so we will all have the chance to hit even if we do the minimum damage, it does not matter, the important thing is to hit in bonus, I hope they take account this proposal or idea

Wont happen, every 2nd suggestion been similar to this. Keep in mind devs wont touch old features, and any changes attempted to WB didnt change anything.
    So suggestion we make can be good, but need to keep mind old features wont get touched...for sake of players.
    But more suggestions should be towards adjusting the fresher features. Event bonus to give like 2 more free att if all 3 boss dead, and it be better, flips for participating not making a hit, and that be helpful too. HE requirment to participate not 1% and also kind of fixed most issues. Rest the ranking in WB itself, best ones take the ranks, either by 1 hit, or dmg.
    But since WB is old feature, and history shows that , doesnt matter how good suggestions are, old feature wont get touched ...
    As for now that 1 hitters get hits and most dont, accept that some are better, legit way, and keep improving. If ones i-net connection isnt good so it results of not getting hit, or the errors, no hit CD, or boss defeated, its player side issue not games. So mostly ones with faster i-net connection will get hits, while ones having not so good would be ones missing out.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
    X