Question about genesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about genesis

If any one could help with this i would really appreciate it. what are the best fairies and khaos atlas hero, angel, weapons and or gear to use on her?

Gear: Fury(cheap option) or Missional L3(expensive) or Supreme(super ultra expensive dont even think about it option)
    Gems: Agility-MATK-Hit-Crit-HP
    Fairies: any which boosts agility, atk and hit
    Khaos: Gear - any 5-6 star with ATK and Hit, Angel - Victoriana(cheap option) or Hades, Hero - Dark Valkyrie
    Angel: any with good guardian stats
    Amulet: Eudaemon Ring or Wand of Grace, any of Zeus series can be better, if devs fixed description of their skills in Guide.
    Sylphs: Ocarina or Saintly Queen or their expensive alternatives.

Comment

Thanks Alkaris. Any noise about if there is an amulet in the horizon for Genesis?

Comment

Forget about Hit, Genesis, doesn't need Hit for anything, she does not attack, the damage she does is a percentage of what she heals, and always hits. ONLY Hit you can add to her is from armament for the "Enchantment Combo" in the enchant tab and "Star Combo" in the Improve tab. As for gems only Hit you'll add to her will be from Agility+Hit fusion gems.
        Basically for her you need: Agility, Attack, HP, Crit and Crit Damage.
        For Sylphs, if you have Zeus, he's one of the best options.
        "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

Forget about Hit, Genesis, doesn't need Hit for anything, she does not attack, the damage she does is a percentage of what she heals, and always hits.
          Sorry, but devs confirmed that damage from Genesis overheal requires Hit.

Comment

"Sorry, but devs confirmed that damage from Genesis overheal requires Hit."
            LMAO, since when? xD
            Ok, so according to that logic you are telling me that my Genesis, on a 2nd round shouldn't be able to do any dmg on round skill cause she only have 156K hit, while the enemy party are all equipped with L2 imp and Fury gear? lol what nonsense, cause guess what, a few days ago i killed a dodger in CS CoM with over 400K dodge on his main char. And every time that my Geny did the round skill, it caused damage on him. so this makes me wonder about that statement up there. Not saying you are wrong. just wondering if devs really tested it.

Comment

LMAO, since when? xD
              Since that question was asked, but most likely starting from development of hero.
              If Genesis actually deals damage without considering hit and dodge stats, than it most likely bugged and should be reported and fixed.

Comment

It's ok, you can keep your opinion. I talked with other people, tip top players who have her, real game and forum mods and game testers, and none said she needs Hit. in fact some even laughed when i said that a fm said that she needed Hit cause of her round skill.
                I am rarely on forums, so i'm not worried, cause i try, experiment and test my own game, but with this, it was the 2nd time i saw you giving wrong advice about LoA and confirming it was that way when it really wasn't.

Comment

hey rcreaper02, can I use Khaos Angel Elpis for Genisis to boost more divine dmg? i wonder if it will work for her round skill (considering she doesn't attack)? thx vm.
                  Last edited by romulosanjuan; 06-18-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Gear: Fury(cheap option) or Missional L3(expensive) or Supreme(super ultra expensive dont even think about it option)…..? Nice to see the mods admitting the devs are greedy with pricing items in this game no wonder GTA`S profits are down for this game as more players refuse to cash on this greed fuelled game

Comment

Working...
                    X