Banner question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner question

So this new banner icon...... when I open Rune it shows a Banner tab...... did rune go away is this a glitch? I dont see anything that talks about banners. What am I missing?

THX

That is a new update that is bugged, they added new stuff without being properly tested. those Banners are to equip on player and heroes, to give more stats, such as attack, defense Hp, agility and such. Players will be able to get some banners of Rare and Epic in ranking rewards of Wheel of Luck from April 20th to April 22nd.
    To do runes, IF you haven't done it yet, you'll have to click on the "Daily Loot" icon, on the "Devotion Bonus" tab and then click the red button "GO" after where it says Rune, you will be moved into the runes window.
    Word of advice, since it's Angel's Party, i suggest you use the 2000 runestones before you leave. otherwise you may not be able to open them again before the reset or until the game gets updated properly.
    Last edited by rcreaper02; 04-18-2018, 08:49 AM.
    "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by rcreaper02 View Post
      That is a new update that is bugged, they added new stuff without being properly tested. those Banners are to equip on player and heroes, to give more stats, such as attack, defense Hp, agility and such. Players will be able to get some banners of Rare and Epic in ranking rewards of Wheel of Luck from April 20th to April 22nd.
      To do runes, IF you haven't done it yet, you'll have to click on the "Daily Loot" icon, on the "Devotion Bonus" tab and then click the red button "GO" after where it says Rune, you will be moved into the runes window.
      Word of advice, since it's Angel's Party, i suggest you use the 2000 runestones before you leave. otherwise you may not be able to open them again before the reset or until the game gets updated properly.

Comment

Working...
      X