Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS-war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear den0ne, decision to "leave for good" it's just solely yours, you're the only who knows better what's best for you and what fits or not your needs. If you enjoyed it for as long as it was fun for you, then's good, you've been awarded with that joy and having fun . I am sure you can find another game to play and fill your free time with, wish you all the best and happy playing when that happens.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I try and enter cs war most days but has not worked since returning to game in december 2015. I still try cs war every few days.
      Most people would play it if it worked but most now don't bother since they know its never going to be fixed due to laziness on the part of the devs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
        Dear den0ne, decision to "leave for good" it's just solely yours, you're the only who knows better what's best for you and what fits or not your needs. If you enjoyed it for as long as it was fun for you, then's good, you've been awarded with that joy and having fun . I am sure you can find another game to play and fill your free time with, wish you all the best and happy playing when that happens.
        blablaaaablaaaaaaaaaaabla

stop the act you all thiefs and liars (remember that this will come back at ya)

Comment

Originally posted by den0ne View Post
          blablaaaablaaaaaaaaaaabla

stop the act you all thiefs and liars (remember that this will come back at ya)

Well, at least we are not like someone, who "left for good" and keep coming around and being toxic.

Comment

Working...
          X