2nd Lord Skyscream Crest from 2 Cross-Server Tycoons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Lord Skyscream Crest from 2 Cross-Server Tycoons

Hi! The current cross-server tycoon features Lord Skyscream as the top hero, and is the second time the hero has appeared as the top prize. My problem is that I won the first cross-server tycoon that featured Lord Skyscream, and am in 3rd in the current cross-server tycoon. I imagine I will end up in the top 6, but have no use for a 2nd Lord Skyscream Crest. I have looked at all prizes available to exchange for Lord Skyscream in Tycoon Mystic Deal in Hot Events, but sadly, I have all of these heroes already. Seeing that the developers feel that Lord Skyscream is that important of a hero to offer it twice as top prize for the top 6 in cross-server.tycoon, would it be possible for me to exchange my 2nd winning Lord Skyscream crest for a hero not offered in the Tycoon Mystic Deal, like Styx Lord that was offered as top prize in last cross-server tycoon, and that I do not have? Thank you!
    IGN: Alessandra
    Platform: R2Games
    Server: S248 Brightcastle

Probably no, most likely list in Mystic deal will be updated after some time and it will be possible for you to swap for something you are missing.
    Another option is for you to contact our support here
    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7
    but after situation with Jm4nsk1 and golden disciple, most likely its not possible for players to get items which they are not supposed to get.

Comment

WOW I am surprised a moderator responded to this issue, but all have been ignoring the problem with cs tycoon not counting points. It just proves that nothing is going to be done about the issue and everyone is going to pretend it did not happen. Time to leave the game for good.

Comment

Working...
      X