Essence and Inscription ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essence and Inscription ?

When we can synth essence lvl 9 and inscriptions 21,22,23.We stand with the inscriptions and essence lvl 8 and look at then bcz can`t synth?!

Yes that is true because for some players is verry hard to get them from events especially when we have heavy cashers on server. it wold be great if u guys make the synthable .makes the game more competitive. So we are waiting for u to implement them

Comment

why does TYSON not work?

Comment

Originally posted by R277989945 View Post
        When we can synth essence lvl 9 and inscriptions 21,22,23.We stand with the inscriptions and essence lvl 8 and look at then bcz can`t synth?!
        When developers think that its time to make them availiable for synth. At current moment they are not unobtainable, just really really hard to get. As it often happens with other things in game they will be easier to get after some time.

why does TYSON not work?
        Probably because he is too old. If you are talking about tycoon, then this issue was reported and you need to wait for devs fix it.

Comment

so where can you get inscriptions #22 and up ???
          #21 and #20 available in SS tycoon
          Last edited by daft48eddiex; 07-21-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
            so where can you get inscriptions #22 and up ???
            #21 and #20 available in SS tycoon
            #22 also is given in SS tycoon as i remember.

Comment

''When developers think that its time to make them availiable for synth''

what a joke, they will never make them like that...yea maybe when they get to #30...then they might make #22/23 availabe with a recharge 10k and buy for 5k diamonds.

On my server 3 people always win tycoons, they take turns and soon someone else tries to rank, they go nuts and you simply have zero chance. Ive been 4th for 3years ina row...thanks to a bunch of asskissing cashers who i wouldnt be surprised if they all work for you guys....just to make others cash.

Comment

On my server 3 people always win tycoons, they take turns and soon someone else tries to rank, they go nuts and you simply have zero chance. Ive been 4th for 3years ina row...thanks to a bunch of asskissing cashers who i wouldnt be surprised if they all work for you guys....just to make others cash.
                And if you saved resources(by resources i mean capsules, nectars and other event items) for 3 years i dont believe that you wouldnt get prize spot. The only question for non-cashers to win event once in a time is if they have enough patience.

Comment

if u want to acquire inscription #22#23 try getting them in HoC theres the blood thirsty something incription pack that contains inscription #22#23 for incription #24 try winning the 1st rank in SS tycoon ^_^

Comment

Working...
                  X