What Happened to R2 Support?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to R2 Support?

I usually have good response from R2 support, but since this whole GD issue, they have gone completely dark. Haven't heard from support in over a month and a half. What is going on? Are they still offering support for the game? If not, are we eligible for compensation?

Yes, support is stilll working, so no for compensation. If your ticket was not answered for long time it is possible for it to be missed and you need reopen it again.
    If you provide character and server info, i will check if there is any ticket for that character or you need to open new ticket.

Comment

Hello -

I have been following up on my open cases for multiple weeks, but still haven't received an update. I even opened a new ticket, but never received a response with the new ticket number. Here is the list of existing tickets:

Case #: 680069
      Case #: 679121
      Case #: 683361

Looking forward to your response.

Kindest regards,
      Chris Jones

Server: ud4 (merged)
      R2 server: S235 Amber Heath
      IGN: SmellyNugget

Comment

Good morning cajones. Your tickets have been reminded of to support team, they will be replied soon. Still we're asking for bit more of your patience to wait for that to happen. Battle log links you provided have also been forwarded to devs. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe! Sorry top be a pest on this, but it has been about 2.5 months since this issue occured and really no response/fix. Hence, I will continue to inquire until it is fixed. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Good morning. I am aware of the length of time that passed and I know you are being frustrated and want your hero working as supposed to. You're not being a pest but still I have to remind you that bumping and spamming on a topic won't make things go faster . Issue reported again, any update or solution or fix they found will be announced to you. Thank you for still being patient.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X