• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angel artifact's level didn't go up

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	436.3 KB
ID:	1958750 the exp is full but it didn't level up.
    IGN: WenZhong
    Server: UC23
    Platform: R2games

Hello wen. Issue reported. Please repost that screenshot, uncropped and unedited. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

this is the new screenshot Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	538.3 KB
ID:	1958783

Comment

Hello Wen, thank you for coming with the uncropped ss (which I'd be happy if you did each time you post ). The orange artifact you have there won't allow being upgraded if you do not evolve it first. But, from the ss you posted, we've noticed you have a red artifact of the same type which you could inherit the orange one to . That would solve the problem with both the upgrade and the evolve of that Nether Wheel artifact.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

it can level up only if i "feed" it with an artifact. Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	572.8 KB ID:	1959049 when it leveled still never solve the problem of the exp bar being 8383/8383 and didn't level up
          Last edited by R210496643; 06-28-2018, 01:56 AM.

Comment

can any moderators answer?
            Last edited by R210496643; 06-28-2018, 02:14 AM.

Comment

I think I have already answered you Wen. If you need or want another answer, then please try to reformulate your question (in spite of my level of usage and knowledge of English language, it still remains "blurry and indecipherable or illegible"), which is not at all a question after all and also be more explicit about what you mean with that statement considering the exp bar in the posted screenshot is not what you are keep mentioning:
              Originally posted by R210496643 View Post
              it can level up only if i "feed" it with an artifact. [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tUntitled1.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t572.8 KB ID:\t1959049","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1959049","data-size":"thumb"**[/ATTACH] when it leveled still never solve the problem of the exp bar being 8383/8383 and didn't level up
              Upgrade can be done with exp cards and/or another artifact available so, honestly I do not understand what is the problem there.
              Last edited by Sidhe; 06-28-2018, 02:28 AM.

Comment

when i "feed" it with another artifact, it leveled up, so it doesn't need to be evolved first if it can't level up when the exp bar is 8383/8383. please report today this so that it can be fixed, the earlier, the better.

Comment

Wen, for a report to be done there is needed and requested a screenshot showing what you mentioned as happening. Also, if you consider it as being an issue, please feel free to submit a ticket to support team, following this link here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Do not forget to provide your IGN, server name and number, detail the issue you are facing (or you think you are facing), and attach screenshot to show what the issue is (if any). Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                    Wen, for a report to be done there is needed and requested a screenshot showing what you mentioned as happening. Also, if you consider it as being an issue, please feel free to submit a ticket to support team, following this link here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Do not forget to provide your IGN, server name and number, detail the issue you are facing (or you think you are facing), and attach screenshot to show what the issue is (if any). Thank you.
                    i screenshotted already, it is the second pic in this thread, and i provided you my ign, server and platform, and i remembered i reported it in the bugs section, and i think i submitted a ticket on the day i report this here, i will try to submit a ticket to support again.
                    Last edited by R210496643; 06-28-2018, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Wen, the details and everything I mentioned there was as a REMINDER for what you need to fill in in the ticket, not here (as i cannot submit the ticket for you). If there was already a ticket or tickets you submitted, please provide here the approximate date of the ticket/s submission or the case number of the ticket if it has been replied already and I will request an update for you. Issue has also been reported that day, as it was also mentioned in my reply to your first post. What I can do, more, is to ask for an update on the report and to request a checking of the submitted tickets.
                      As for the other things posted here, please reread everything, I have specifically mentioned it is what I think it happened. I have already explained that there is no issue there with the request of another artifact for upgrading along with or without those exp cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X