Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Toon deletion and consoldation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toon deletion and consoldation

I don't believe I am alone when I say I wish that We players could consolidate Our toons and delete the ones We no longer play. I would be willing to give up all resources on abandoned toons if I could simply have the diamonds I paid for added to my chosen toon and then delete the others on my account.

Sorry, but it definitely not possible. First, because its totally unfair to those who play and develop only one character. Second, because its not possible to distinguish paid diamonds and free from events, so consolidation will open door to abuse. And last, according to Terms of Service, your account and characters doesnt belong to you, so you cant be one to decide about deletion of characters.

Comment

in my humble opinion the server merges are unfair as my server now has twice as many cashers who push ordinary players out of competition for every single event. Consolidating would at least allow players the chance of making their toons more competitive

Comment

Consolidating would at least allow players the chance of making their toons more competitive
        And will totally ruin game for normal players, who play only one character, cause in addition to catching up with cash players they will now need to catch with consolidated players too.
        Anyway transfer of items between characters is something that developers are strongly against and most likely will never happen.

Comment

Working...
        X