X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonic War - Question only

Hi!
    Good day!

I just want to ask, is acquiring gold on Demonic War limited?
    After slaying the boss for sometime at level 150, only warlord sash can be earned.

Thanks!

Attached Files

yes, it is capped after 7 or 9 billions as i remember.

Comment

Thank you so much Alkaris.

Comment

Just a bit of an extra piece of information . After the update on 9.02.2018, time in Demonic War was extended from 40 to 60 minutes. The gold was capped to 8.7 bill. Once the max gold is reached what you get is only sashes. After lvl. 150 boss, it is only that boss you will be shown when you hit.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 06-23-2018, 04:54 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Okay, thanks Sidhe for the info.

I hope they should add more gold, since they extended the time. hahaha.. But it's fine.

Thanks so much again for the information!

Comment

You're welcome dark. I will make some more inquiries and if anything new about this, I will post it here .
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Gold is capped at 870k points, so it won't be removed from SS Tycoon again...
              IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Working...
              X