Recycle Banner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycle Banner

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but when i try to use the recycle banner icon it does not recycle the banner. Any other people having the same issue or is yours working? None of the banners are locked and when i click on the pickaxe take it over the banner i want to recycle click on it, it does nothing. Thanks in advance. pitbull server 293 Witchmoor.

Hello there. For the time being Recycle option with Banner doesn't work as supposed to. It has been reported and it's being worked on. Once it'll be fixed it will be announced.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

ok thanks for the info wasnt sure and couldnt find anything about it.

Comment

You're very welcome. Let's hope it's gonna be sorted out and fixed soon .
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

how do we get the banners? I can't even find one or figure out where and when to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by R247537393 View Post
            how do we get the banners? I can't even find one or figure out where and when to get them.
            In events, like HoC, Starry Dream and others, they may appear there from time to time, some banners were in Mid-year review.

Comment

I haven't seen banners in any HoC, Starry Dream or other events? Is there anywhere we can get them? I would like to get some.

Comment

One way to get those banners is for going in Wheel of Luck, for example, in Hot Events>>Events>>Wheel Bonus II.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	banner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	1972580

Comment

Working...
                X