Mid year Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid year Review

Hi i was wondering if We have had Mid year Review yet or is it upcoming? if so, when?
    Sincerely Mallenroh S306 aerial Battlefield

Sorry, but as usual we dont provide a date for upcoming events until they are announced in the announcement section. I havent heard news about Mid year review not being a thing this year, so keep an eye for announcement.

Comment

soooo ... when is the mid-year review going to start? It's getting late for a mid-year review now, isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Axxis39 View Post
        soooo ... when is the mid-year review going to start? It's getting late for a mid-year review now, isnt it?
        No, its still not even middle of July. And its gonna start when its announced.

Comment

Well now it's the 18th of July.... you consider it mid July yet ****? no need to respond, just relay our anger to your slant eye crooks in Hong Kong. thanks.

Comment

22nd now and no mid year. its looking grim

Comment

?????????? ??? ????? ????? ???????? ????

Comment

CS Tycoon ended, and certainly we won't have one...
                IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Originally posted by gabby.sasaki View Post
                  CS Tycoon ended, and certainly we won't have one...
                  Well, i have disappointing news for you, according to devs its going to start soon™.

Comment

So every one has been waiting on this event mid year review ( lol not even mid year its the new year one ) and it ( no suprise ) BUGGED not showing heros section, So did the devs get lazy and not bother to update it with the new heros and just shoved the old one out, Why can the devs not do any thing right, I t s no suprise players are mad at them. Change the game name to league of bugs

Comment

SO it started but is bugged, hero tab does not show.....

Comment

Hi there. It is known issue, it will be fixed with the weekly update today. Please, feel free to signal that here in case it is not fixed after .
                        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
                        X