New failure with LOA.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New failure with LOA.

All right, I have a new issue with the game on Edge, when I try to load the game, open a new tab with another screen or
    stuck on 100% 2/2
    , after that when I click on 'play', load the game, but there are two banners on the top, and the time for one is late by a minute. And when I try to write on that browser, toot too long to appear on screen, and goes letter by letter really slowly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	super failure III.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	294.4 KB
ID:	1960884Click image for larger version

Name:	super failure II.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	427.2 KB
ID:	1960885

Edge is not best choice to play this game. You can try usual options which we advice in such situations - clear cache, cookies and flash player profile. Update flash player of its not up to date.

Comment

Well, Edge is the best for this game, believe me: I try first with Chrome, Firefox and the app, all of them get locked when I try to open a tab (with three PC and two ISP/netwok), there is another post about that failure; but this browser Works better with the game, but the part of write slow is irritating. And that happen if I use Edge on the three PC.

Comment

Well, thats really weird. As i tested a lot of browsers and on different PC. All i can do is once again to check flash player installation/configuration.

Comment

You know what?, I want to know how I could delete my account forever, I have a lot of issues with this game, even contact tech support, they don't solve anything, even can't help me with the previous issues.

I´m tired of trying to contact tech support, but they ignore me, don't give me a solution and don't answer; tired of trying to solve the issues with all the recommendations.

I give up with this RPG, just tell me what I need to finish with all this, I don't want my AVI keep on the game, just need this character got erased for real.

The last time I try to contact was Apr 7th, and before that I see the typical answer of them: "As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue."

The ticket was #667261.
          Last edited by BrVS; 07-07-2018, 09:04 PM. Reason: I edited the post to add the last part

Comment

Sorry, but you cant delete your account. If you have read Terms of Service, you may know that you dont have ownership of account and cant decide if it should be deleted or not.
            All you can do it to stop playing if you are unhappy with game.

As for ticket, you most likely need to reopen it, because previous one is closed.

Comment

Se lo de que no me pertenece como tal, pero quería eliminarla no porque me haya aburrido, sino que lo que no me agrado ni me pareció lo correcto o apropiado, es la forma en como se manejan las personas que dan el soporte, ignoran la solicitud de atención, y cuando responden dan respuestas genéricas, y si no tienen algo que aportar entonces dejan de estar en contacto para que el tiempo pase y al no haber interacciones dar por concluido el ticket, y cuando se les indica que no se ha resuelto siguen sin dar respuesta o solución para dejar que otra vez se cierre por la falta de contacto.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                Sorry, but you cant delete your account. If you have read Terms of Service, you may know that you dont have ownership of account and cant decide if it should be deleted or not.
                All you can do it to stop playing if you are unhappy with game.

As for ticket, you most likely need to reopen it, because previous one is closed.
                Your answer is a very bad. Why do not you try to accept suggestions from the players or if you need to help them? He is right, we are ignored by all of you ... Starting from Support to Mentors, etc. Try to keep your players playing, not to give up ....

Comment

Originally posted by BrVS View Post
                  Se lo de que no me pertenece como tal, pero quería eliminarla no porque me haya aburrido, sino que lo que no me agrado ni me pareció lo correcto o apropiado, es la forma en como se manejan las personas que dan el soporte, ignoran la solicitud de atención, y cuando responden dan respuestas genéricas, y si no tienen algo que aportar entonces dejan de estar en contacto para que el tiempo pase y al no haber interacciones dar por concluido el ticket, y cuando se les indica que no se ha resuelto siguen sin dar respuesta o solución para dejar que otra vez se cierre por la falta de contacto.
                  I hope google translated it correct. So as i told your account cant be deleted in any way.

As for support issues, you need to understand that support is a chain of connection between you and developers of game(which is not part of R2Games). Due to developers not being part of our platfrom, we cant influence their speed or way to respond or resolve reported issues. All opened ticket are usually answered during three days, if your ticket wasnt answered, you can contact me or other moderator of this section via PM providing mail under which ticket was sent and we will ask support to check it. Also remember if your ticket was answered and you are waiting for update, you need to answer ticket once per three days so it will not be closed automatically. As i told developers resolve issues at their own pace and it may take more than three days before we will get any information or resolution about issue, but for ticket to remain open any answer from you is required during three days after last support answer.

Comment

Working...
                  X