Dear ****'s in Hong Kong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear ****'s in Hong Kong

since asking nicely doesn't seem to work, and I'm sure this wont either....where the F is mid year review?! you cheap shark fin eating morons should be able to figure this out...1+1=2. You continue to screw your customers, you'll have no one else to screw. no amount of crushed up tiger bone will fix your little *****.....just get it done.

Good morning. Dear R293783649, you can rant and be toxic for as long as you want, and you can spam and bump each thread here (which, by the way, will bring an infraction if it's going on like this), still this won't invest us with superpowers nor it will allow us to release or issue events in game or change reality now, the way it is. I can understand and accept frustration and being angry - (expecting and waiting for something to happen but yet that something not happening yet can have this effect) - (though it won't ever make me accept vulgar language). Mid year review will be there eventually or ... it won't, that is not for us to decide or make it be real, it is devs decision and solely theirs. You can wait for it to appear or ... not. Meanwhile you can enjoy game and playing, the parts in it which you find as being so , I am sure there are things that appeal you otherwise you wouldn't be still here.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Also, just in case, R2Games office is located in Shenzhen. In Hong Kong GTArcade is located and they have their own forums if you want to adress your complaints directly to them.

Comment

Don't waste you`r time posting in these forums, Instead go straight to their fb page and post, This way other new players will see the hypocrisy and contempt the devs have towards their customers, After all bad press is the best way to help others see just how badly ran these games really are and all ways end your comment with go read the forums before playing any thing this company has to offer, Why fb simple it has an audience of millions instead of a few hundred in forums and alkaris you just broke forum rules ( seeing as you slated some one else for posting company details awhile ago ) practice what you preach,

Comment

and alkaris you just broke forum rules ( seeing as you slated some one else for posting company details awhile ago ) practice what you preach,
          I slated myself too, ten times.
          Last edited by Alkaris; 07-19-2018, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
            Good morning. Dear R293783649, you can rant and be toxic for as long as you want, and you can spam and bump each thread here (which, by the way, will bring an infraction if it's going on like this), still this won't invest us with superpowers nor it will allow us to release or issue events in game or change reality now, the way it is. I can understand and accept frustration and being angry - (expecting and waiting for something to happen but yet that something not happening yet can have this effect) - (though it won't ever make me accept vulgar language). Mid year review will be there eventually or ... it won't, that is not for us to decide or make it be real, it is devs decision and solely theirs. You can wait for it to appear or ... not. Meanwhile you can enjoy game and playing, the parts in it which you find as being so , I am sure there are things that appeal you otherwise you wouldn't be still here.
            I have 114 posts since 9/14....So clearly I don't bump or spam each thread, and the large majority of those posts are on the same topic. Regardless, you can continue talking semantics and around the issue at hand. I'm a casher, so mid year review isn't as important to me as others, but for new players and in the interest of growing the game, its one of the best events for free and new players to gain resources. They've done it every year since 14....why not this year? My point was simple, and maybe I got carried away with the insults, but guess what....what this company and the devs do to their players is insulting. Constantly looking for ways to screw their customers. I can't think of another business model quite like thiers....hence why servers continue to have to merge. Because these idiots, abuse their customers, and people continue to leave. So all i'm asking is to pass along our frustration. And if they can stop killing sharks for thier fins and fueling the big game trade while we're at it, that would be great too. Worry less about protecting your devs, and more about the customer. That would be a good start.

Comment

I expected mid year review to start in June. It did not. I also think that it allows new players to obtain resources otherwise unobtainable.

HOWEVER, LOL, ....it's very easy to be insulting on the web without significant consequences.
              Regarding this game: LoA is a money making business. Frankly, I wish I had thought of it.
              Its goal is to make money for the business! Most successful business likely find that "insulting" customers and using "idiots" to abuse customers does not work.
              Whether another business model is "quite like theirs" is not relevant. Whether the business is run well ...that also is not relevant because we customers do not run the business.
              Despite shortfalls of this game, many people continue to play. Those that find that the game is not enjoyable will leave.and not come back.

Speculating about some nefarious moderator scheme to protect developers with different dietary habits is absurd.

Comment

Working...
              X