Snow Messenger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Messenger

I was wondering why there is a swap for Silver Messenger on CS Tycoon, but none for Snow Messenger when they are at the same level. There is a swap for Soul Messenger instead, which is the upgrade of Snow Messenger. Isn't this unfair?

Hello there . That's a good observation there and I will forward and suggest that (though I am pretty sure it has been done already ). Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Yes, I thought so too...no way to trade Snow Messenger at all..I am stuck with him also :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
        Hello there . That's a good observation there and I will forward and suggest that (though I am pretty sure it has been done already ). Thank you.
        Still waiting,

Comment

Forwarding a suggestion doesn't mean that it will be automatically applied. We can only hope devs will take it into account, sooner or later and we will have it implemented. I am waiting, as well.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X