Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Snow Messenger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Messenger

I was wondering why there is a swap for Silver Messenger on CS Tycoon, but none for Snow Messenger when they are at the same level. There is a swap for Soul Messenger instead, which is the upgrade of Snow Messenger. Isn't this unfair?

Hello there . That's a good observation there and I will forward and suggest that (though I am pretty sure it has been done already ). Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Yes, I thought so too...no way to trade Snow Messenger at all..I am stuck with him also :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
        Hello there . That's a good observation there and I will forward and suggest that (though I am pretty sure it has been done already ). Thank you.
        Still waiting,

Comment

Forwarding a suggestion doesn't mean that it will be automatically applied. We can only hope devs will take it into account, sooner or later and we will have it implemented. I am waiting, as well.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X