Cheating in SS Tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating in SS Tycoon

I have a very serious complaint about 2 people on my server. They manage to do 3 Demonic War while ss tycoon is on by changing alliances. I would like to know how as the only 1 time I tried the system would not let me. This is very bad as I have lost out on mumerous prizes only available by winning ss tycoon. I would like this investigated and compensation please Have attached screen shots showing the Total and also gold total which shows they have done the 3 DW - they couldnt possibly get 800K from other sources and also obtained the last lot of gold during today's Demonic War. IGN of two concerned are Quebecker and LUNA
    Server UC17
    IGN SixpenceClick image for larger version

Name:	DW gold (1280x720).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	292.2 KB
ID:	1965027
    Attached Files

One last thought - why dont they do the same as for AE - one week before can participate - that would stop this sneaky stuff

Comment

Well, first you cant do DW by changing alliance if you participated in it already. Second, you can do 3 DW in this tycoon even by staying in one alliance.
      So its not cheating.

Comment

Sorry but they are doing it every SS tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by 3659 View Post
          Sorry but they are doing it every SS tycoon
          Sorry, but you are doing a report when it is possible to do 3 DW in tycoon, so your claim cant be counted as valid in current situation.

Comment

I'm sorry Six...

Tycoon (August 8th till 13th), perfectly fine do 3 DW

8th - 1st
            9th till 12th - 2nd
            13th - 3rd

I done 3 myself in Tycoon;
            IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Working...