Gear Ranks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Ranks

I am hoping someone can explain gear ranks to me? Like L1 and 2 gear and S1 and 2 gear> If someone can describe gear ranks from low to high that would help me immeasurably
    in this game. Thanks in advance Mallenroh.

From weak to strong its average gear>S1>S2>L1>L2>Fury>L3>L4>Supreme.

Comment

Thank you so much for this

Comment

Related to this: I have gear that can be updated to lever 225. Currently, I updated to 142. BUT I now get a message saying that my hero level is low and I can not update gear.
        SO, what must I do to update hero so I can update the gear. I found no guidance that explains how and what type of update my hero needs to update my gear.
        Please assist'

Comment

Hello. I suppose the gear you're talking about with max enhance up to +225, is the new L4 gear. The enhance works the same like for the normal Fury gear, it's the sum between char lvl and DR (Divine Realm) lvl. (eg. if the char lvl is 100 - it is max, for now - and DR lvl is 46 the enhance reachable for L4 gear is +146). To increase the enhance lvl you should increase your DR lvl. (least for now).

REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by onlyquester View Post
            Related to this: I have gear that can be updated to lever 225. Currently, I updated to 142. BUT I now get a message saying that my hero level is low and I can not update gear.
            SO, what must I do to update hero so I can update the gear. I found no guidance that explains how and what type of update my hero needs to update my gear.
            Please assist'
            Char Level + Divine Realm lvl...
            IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Can you explain how to increase the Divine Realm level. ...... I am not sure how to do the Divine Realm level.

Comment

That you can do accessing the Divine Realm by pressing the corresponding icon, enter the realm, access World Tree (through Quest Tracker), perform the task/s there if you have enough DR experience (indicated by the orange/yellowish bar under EXP bar, on the bottom of the game page), unlock the new lvl/s in Divine Realm Astral. Any new lvl gained/unlocked in the World Tree and DRA will increase DR which will also be visible on the tab under your char icon, right corner up the game page. The DR lvl/s that can be performed can be tracked, followed and accessed by using the Quest Tracker in Divine Realm (it will carry you forth and back to World Tree and Narrator, giving you exact indications on what lvl you can unlock).
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you for the explanation Sidhe.... I think often LoA does not provide sufficient explanation regarding rules, instructions and important game tips.

Comment

You're very welcome , glad I could be of help.

Comment

Working...
                    X