Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Post new updates and versions in "About"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post new updates and versions in "About"

Hello,
    LoA has not posted a new update in Daily Loot subcategory "About" in quiet a while. My last update is from 21June 2018 and the new version is V3.90.
    I know that new updates have happened. Today, I noted a new hero "StarCaller" in Recruit.
    Does LoA have a new update system or another location where new updates and versions are located?

Please Comment.
    Onlyquester
    S33 Metronic's Edict

Check News and Events section, maybe?
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello, I do check News and Events
      HOWEVER, I havent had to do that because previously I could just check new updates from my play screen. There may be new developers that do not know the game characteristics and are not showing updates with the built in features the game offers.
      Can you forward the message to the developers or someone that has knowledge regarding How to present updates to the players.

Onlyquester/Nama
      S33 metronic's edict

Comment

There is indeed that in-game built feature About, which now, as you mentioned, does not really work as supposed to. It will be forwarded. Thank you for noticing and signaling it.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks for the response.
          Holy oath breaker crest is noted in todays "Tree Event" event but I can not find it anywhere to get an description....can you help. Is it a new sylph or hero.....and it is not describe in the new update

Comment

Hello. Yes, we are all aware there is not anything described in updates, now. It has been signaled but we cannot add info we do not have access to . Let's hope everything will come to normal once update is implemented today. As for that crest in Tree, check in Recruit >> Enigma Tavern >> Snow Warden hero .

Comment

Thank you for the response.....got it.

Comment

Working...
              X