Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Starcaller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starcaller

CS Tycoon will start tomorrow, and Starcaller gonna be the prize...

now.. A few points..

1) How long till they fix as the most likely to happen is that she won't work properly?

2) Supremacy buff to two random heroes, certainly if someone is using SDL (or one of his evols), will it go to waste?

3) will it influence to Shield of Discord?
    IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

1) How long till they fix as the most likely to happen is that she won't work properly?
    Most likely to you, but not to me, so i will skip this question.

2) Supremacy buff to two random heroes, certainly if someone is using SDL (or one of his evols), will it go to waste?
    SDL has supremacy only during 1st round, so its pretty negligible, but i think duration of buff will be refreshed.

3) will it influence to Shield of Discord?
    Same as above.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Ha, nice try... we all know all of them have been broken in the beginning.. Genesis, GD, Lord Skyscream and so many others.

R2 uc17 - EST

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post

Ha, nice try. We know pretty much all of them have been broken when released to be fixed after... Genesis, Golden Disciple, Lord Skyscream and so many others.

R2 uc17 - EST

Comment

Originally posted by gabby.sasaki View Post

Ha, nice try. We know pretty much all of them have been broken when released to be fixed after... Genesis, Golden Disciple, Lord Skyscream and so many others.
          Genesis was broken? Round skill was working from beginning until Golden Disciple appeared.

many others.
          Yes, a lot of others for which there is no bug reports.

Comment

Working...
          X