esports items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esports items

What are these items for? Keyboard, headset and mouse?
    Thanks

They are decor items to complete the Esports World print/map in Homestead. To unlock it you need Esports World Blueprint.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	esports.png
Views:	1
Size:	727.9 KB
ID:	1965860
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thanks Sidhe

Comment

You're very welcome. I do hope you'll unlock that map as well. Enjoy the game and playing it .

EDIT: It seems I made a ... mistake, sorry for that. It was not my intention to mix up things (a bit of guilt carries the name of items, too, ). The mentioned items, with the word Esports in front of them, are the ones used in Clifford tree to gain experience. You can find them in Hot Events, Esports Recharge, Esports Present I and Esports Exchange tabs. Esports Value I gives you the items for completing the print/map in Homestead.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 08-26-2018, 07:11 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X