Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Celestial Divine Stone???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial Divine Stone???

Why after use 50 skill books ( Dark Meditation) is still locked ??? and from where can buy Celestial Divine Stone ? isn`t in Craft Master ...

Jameya s346
    Attached Files

If i remember right there is an additional requierement, which is that you should have one of last guides unlocked. As for Celestial divine stone, i need to check it with support, as it either removed as not needed or are really scarce.

Comment

it. would. very nice. of. game. admin let me. us. t o upgraded. divine. stones : from. blue. to magenta, from. magenta. to. gold. and. ecterra ...

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        If i remember right there is an additional requierement, which is that you should have one of last guides unlocked. As for Celestial divine stone, i need to check it with support, as it either removed as not needed or are really scarce.
        Do not offenced Alkaris but your answer is 0.How come i have Dark Meditation +3 and he`s still locked ??????I can`t understand .Im sorry but LoA isn`t like 4 years ago.
        Attached Files

Comment

Good morning there. To start with the shop, you cannot buy the books there and shop is shown as "locked" because you do not have enough Celestial Divine Stone (you do not have any there; to unlock the shop you need, first time, 50 books, which you have to get from an event; after you can use the shop to buy the books you need but it will be shown as unlocked if you do not have those Celestial Divine Stones available). Those stones are available in some events, but I cannot remember exactly which ones (I'll make some inquiries, though). As for the different level of the skill in Awaken and on the Char, I will make a report for you - that is indeed strange. I would suggest you to also submit a ticket to support so that they can handle this and you can track it as well. Thank you.

EDIT: 1. Celestial Divine Stones are indeed available in tycoon shop. Still, at how expensive is to get them, you'd better get the skill books from events (easier and more accessible; in Craft master, for example).
          2. Alkaris is right about the skill showing different level there. Skill level when equipped will reflect the Evolve lvl of the gear, as well (you can check what the gear level is via Forge >> Enhance tab >> Evolve button on the right side of the opened window there >> press it >> check the shield-like little button there). Every 3 levels there means +1 skill level added.
          3. I am not yet sure why that shop looks as being locked, still (I have checked on my character and it is exactly the same situation like on yours, shop is still locked). The moment I find out if there is any extra requirement for Celestial Shop to be unlocked and which that requirement is, I am posting it here.
          I am sorry I have sort of misguided you with my earlier reply .
          Last edited by Sidhe; 10-31-2018, 11:13 AM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

as for the celestial divine stones, the only place I can remember where to get them is from cross server tycoon 2 supremacy certificates for 200. there might be another but very hard to get.

Comment

Originally posted by R277989945 View Post

Do not offenced Alkaris but your answer is 0.How come i have Dark Meditation +3 and he`s still locked ??????I can`t understand .Im sorry but LoA isn`t like 4 years ago.
              You have +2 levels to skills from your equipment evolve(ascension), also as i told there is an additional requierement in Guide unlock to get Dark Meditation availiable in shop.

Here is screenshots of my character, which has 0 lvl in Dark Meditation and unlocked it in shop:

Click image for larger version

Name:	meditation.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	1970460
              and screenshot of unlocked guides for possible help.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	guides.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	1970461

Sorry for the late reply, i had very high fever last few days.

Comment

Hello Jameya. Please check your forum PM. I have let you some useful materials and links in there . Thank you.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post

You have +2 levels to skills from your equipment evolve(ascension), also as i told there is an additional requierement in Guide unlock to get Dark Meditation availiable in shop.

Here is screenshots of my character, which has 0 lvl in Dark Meditation and unlocked it in shop:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"meditation.jpg","data-attachmentid":1970460**[/ATTACH]
                  and screenshot of unlocked guides for possible help.
                  [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"guides.jpg","data-attachmentid":1970461**[/ATTACH]

Sorry for the late reply, i had very high fever last few days.
                  Thank you Alkaris !

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                    Hello Jameya. Please check your forum PM. I have let you some useful materials and links in there . Thank you.
                    Thank you Sidhe !

Comment

Working...
                    X