Stupid is as stupid does....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid is as stupid does....

I just had to quote Forrest Gump here...
    Well, we got compensation for the sc.rewed up DW dates BUT,
    the people that had DW on the 8th got the compensation also..so what did we get compensated for?????
    The lost gold? Big deal!!!! Most of us that do DW regularly have lots of gold!
    What I wanted was a FAIR chance in Tycoon. It would have been fair to NOT give comp to ppl who had DW on the 8th, wouldn't it?
    The devs can look up every single thing we do in the game but that was too much work to get it done right, I guess
    Like I said...stupid is as stupid does

Just had to vent, sorry Sidhe

Hi whisper. No need for sorry or anything. There is also nothing else that I could add to that . If it helps, though I know it doesn't, we all feel the same.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Why can't Devs go back and look at who did DW on the 8th and subtract the points if they did do DW on that day ?? that's not fair to the one's who couldn't do DW . But the one's who got to do DW on that day gets a bonus Compensation? Don't seem right to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mikegilbert60972 View Post
        Why can't Devs go back and look at who did DW on the 8th and subtract the points if they did do DW on that day ?? that's not fair to the one's who couldn't do DW . But the one's who got to do DW on that day gets a bonus Compensation? Don't seem right to me.
        I dont have access to code and database, so i can only guess about it, but most likely it is because there is no option 'show those who did DW on set date', probably you need to check every player eligible to DW on every server to see if they did DW on that date. I cant say that it was brightest decision, but considering that alternative probably was to not give any compensation, at least some players, who for example cant clear DW, were able to enjoy some good rewards for tycoon tiers and daily points.

Comment

Working...
        X