sylph skill question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph skill question

Ok, the sylph's that have the skill "upon death, increases party's ATK, DEF, and agility by 18 percent last 3 turns and stackable up to 3 times". Is that skill to start once the party member dies or does it start on the next round of battle. From what i've noticed in the battle reviews, the skill doesnt start until the next battle round. Is this correct or just bad discription? Do all skills start on the next round with the sylph? Star mistress skill when being attacked if attacker is immune to chaos decrease attackers ATK, DEF, and AGL by 48% for 2 turns should start on first round but starts on 2nd round. something isnt right with the skills discription that is provided. maybe its just me or ive missed reading something. Could someone clearify if the skills take effect on the beggining of the next round. Thanks in advance.

It would be better if you provide battle logs or screenshots for us to be able confirm it with developers.

Comment

Hi Alkaris, i understand providing battle logs or screen shots. I have no problem doing that. Your a moderator, with the wording of the description on the sylphs my main question is are they activated on the first round of battle? I'm pretty sure if you have a active player and you watch one of your battle logs you will see that NONE of the skills are activated until round 2. So, if you could please consider asking the developers my concern and by chance they give you an answer that they should activate on round 1 then i will provide all that is needed. Like i said, unless i'm misunderstanding the wording they should activate on round 1 and last for the term noted in discription. Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, but i wouldnt ask for examples without reason. On my character sylph skills are working as worded, here is for example screenshot where my GD on 1st turn is under buff 'Shadowfed Blade' which is 'upon death' skill of Soul Killer.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	AkillaAkilla.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	1972235
        Click image for larger version

Name:	AkillaAkilla2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1972236
        So in your case there is a few possible things: either specific sylph doesnt work, specific heroes doesnt work with sylphs as should, something is wrong with your account or you misunderstand turn order because we have Round skill, Battle skill and Active skill which actually are used on same turn or even before turn, but it may look that another turn has started.
        That why i need examples of your sylph skills not working as they should.

Comment

Hi Alkaris, yes now you are in the right direction but are looking in the wrong spot. It shows the the skill is activated but its not until turn 2 that all effects will take place. I will crop a screen shot and show you the placement of battle order from turm 1 to turn 2. Turn 2 is when ALL effects will take place. All through turn one nothing changes with agility, atk. def any of the skills that are activatied from anything. Now in turn 2 you see the placement and effects such as agility take place because the order has changed. That is my question, if the skill are to work why are they waiting until the start of the next turn to activate. They should kick in as soon as you activate it not a complete battle cycle later right?
          Attached Files

Comment

Effects are all applied immediately, but agility takes effect on next turn, because roster is fixed once turn has started. I dont see any information about atk or def not being applied from your screenshot, but agility is shown that way because that how turn mechanic works.

Comment

ok i understand the mechanics of agility being applied on the following round, but as for stacks for lets say 7 times, is that per times you attack, per turn how does this one take effect?

Comment

Originally posted by rhedzarahmatullah View Post
                ok i understand the mechanics of agility being applied on the following round, but as for stacks for lets say 7 times, is that per times you attack, per turn how does this one take effect?
                If you talk about Khaos card buff, it is applied, next turn roster recalculated, buff ends, turn ends.
                Last edited by Alkaris; 11-25-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X