Heor skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heor skills

How do we evolve hero skills higher? I have seen players with Genesis/Golden and her skill at 16, how is that possible? My Golden is only skill level 13....

Thanks

Hello. Hero skills can be upgraded via two functions. The most common and used one is Hero Upgrade, which increases the level of the main skill. The second function is equipment evolve (accessible via Forge > Enhance > Evolve). Each equip can be evolved up to level 10 max; when every equip on the hero is evolved at the same level there is a combo that will be activated. For example, let's say my hero is upgraded to +36 > main skill lvl is +13; the equip combo is lvl 6, that gives a +2 to initial skill; total skill level will be now +15. See the attached ss.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hero skills.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	1976755Click image for larger version

Name:	hero skills1.jpg
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	1976756Click image for larger version

Name:	hero skills2.jpg
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	1976757
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you!!

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
      Hello. Hero skills can be upgraded via two functions. The most common and used one is Hero Upgrade, which increases the level of the main skill. The second function is equipment evolve (accessible via Forge > Enhance > Evolve). Each equip can be evolved up to level 10 max; when every equip on the hero is evolved at the same level there is a combo that will be activated. For example, let's say my hero is upgraded to +36 > main skill lvl is +13; the equip combo is lvl 6, that gives a +2 to initial skill; total skill level will be now +15. See the attached ss.
      [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1976755**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1976756**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1976757**[/ATTACH]

Comment

You're very welcome, hope it is or was of any help . Happy playing and ... upgrading !
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X