League of Angels closing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels closing?

I heard a rumor around the server that r2 plans to close League of Angels down around summer? Is that true, or is it just a rumor? And what would happen to our accounts and characters if they really do that?

Good morning there. Hmmm, a rumour is just and only a rumour. Until such an announcement is officially posted on the forum, no rumors about the game closure should be believed (or spread around).
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

That's why I'm asking here, to find out if there was a post on the forum that I didn't see, or if it was just talk in the chat, and I couldn't find anything concrete. So I though I ask and see if anyone knows more... Thanks for answering.

Comment

but like in everything where is a smoke there is a fire. though i dont think anyone will confirm it if they think about closing untill all will be setled
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

S181Firestone keep ****** brocken

Comment

99% login screan cant in

Comment

Igual para mi

Comment

ING: migue
                Server: {s42** Paradise lost

Comment

Good morning. All issues and login problems signaled already reported and forwarded.

zzzaq, I need you to come with your data (IGN, server name and number) and a screenshot. Thank you.

UPDATE: It seems like all servers accessible now, issue resolved. It would be highly appreciated you coming with a confirmation for that. Also, if there is anything not working properly with events or features in game, please post about this (with ss, for an initial check) so that it can be reported and forwarded. Thank you.
                  Last edited by Sidhe; 06-06-2019, 01:47 AM.
                  REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Cant log into S355 been trying since reset

Comment

Originally posted by kurt.erickson View Post
                      Cant log into S355 been trying since reset
                      Good morning. Issue forwarded and reported. Can you give us an IGN, please? Thank you.

UPDATE: Can you please retry to login now? Come with a confirmation of server being up and working?
                      Last edited by Sidhe; 06-07-2019, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Am able to log in now, thanks for help

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post

Good morning. Issue forwarded and reported. Can you give us an IGN, please? Thank you.

UPDATE: Can you please retry to login now? Come with a confirmation of server being up and working?

Comment

Happy it got sorted out that fast and thank also for coming with the confirmation.

Comment

Good evening, Servers added to the list and issue reported.

Comment

Can't log in. Stuck at 99%. Name: riley . Server 213 City of Gallows

Comment

Working...
                              X