League of Angels closing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

server s58 unable to log in been that way all day since 1130 am
    Last edited by coatsie; 06-07-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

You have to love these Mod's and I mean it. They are blissfully naive at best, or painfully ignorant at worst. When asked about rumors about the game closing, they dismiss them as rumors. As if, why would you even ask. Well, geez, maybe because the game doesn't work 50% of the ******* time?! Thats why. its a shame, they have a tough job, but the defending of the mother ship, will never make sense to me.

Comment

Good morning. You gotta also "love" these sort of players, like you are, who always think about themselves as being the center of the world and the holders of the absolute truth about everything. From this MOD you are mocking and pointing at, calling her "blissfully naive at best, or painfully ignorant at worst", you are getting the help to make things still working. Thank you so much for the input and feedback. Which feedback I would really appreciate if you did not mix up in here.

For the real problem with the servers down, new servers signaled added to the list, reported and forwarded.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 06-07-2019, 11:33 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. Servers up and working again, please check and come with a confirmation. For further problems with the login and access servers please check and follow this link: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...s-login-issues . Thank you for your being patient and for your waiting for the issues to be sorted out.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

"Thank you so much for the input and feedback. Which feedback I would really appreciate if you did not mix up in here."

Umm the thread topic was Is League of Angels closing? Seems to me someone could use basic logic, and diduce from the fact the game for the last several months doesn't work properly as a reason to think something is up. Pair that with the rumors on several threads its closing and I think it's fair to come to this conclusion. Usually where there is smoke there is fire.

So because a "player", a paying player is unhappy that there money is routinely taking, and the product they pay for doesn't work, that somehow in your mind makes them self centered?! I mean on what planet. "Holders of the absolute truth"...umm no, simply upset like many others, that this game takes recharges no problem, but then fairly often doesn't work, costing us real money. In the real world, when companies routinely disappoint their customers, they leave, they lose business, and they eventually close. Hence why the rumors are circulating to begin with.

I mentioned you have a tough job, trying to constantly fix and help players, because the mother ship so routinely FUKS up. However, to consistently act like the players are wrong and defending this **** product is mind boggling. Here we are, yet again, where we can't log into the game. Can't even get past the load. Now I've paid the last 4 days, to get the new Homestead Blueprint, with today being the last day to charge and get it. But because the game doesn't work, and because its a "holiday", I won't be able to get it, and hence the last 4 days of recharge will yield me nothing. Basically taking my money and not delivering the product I paid for, because they can't even get their game to work!!!!!! That's essentially stealing. Pay for something, and don't get said product.

If that makes me "the center of the world or the absolute holder of the truth" so be it. But in the real world, companies and their employees would be compensating these customers at the very least, and in no way would they act snarky when it's 100% their fault, not the other way around!!!
            Last edited by R293783649; 06-09-2019, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R293783649 View Post
              "Thank you so much for the input and feedback. Which feedback I would really appreciate if you did not mix up in here."

Umm the thread topic was Is League of Angels closing? Seems to me someone could use basic logic, and diduce from the fact the game for the last several months doesn't work properly as a reason to think something is up. Pair that with the rumors on several threads its closing and I think it's fair to come to this conclusion. Usually where there is smoke there is fire.

So because a "player", a paying player is unhappy that there money is routinely taking, and the product they pay for doesn't work, that somehow in your mind makes them self centered?! I mean on what planet. "Holders of the absolute truth"...umm no, simply upset like many others, that this game takes recharges no problem, but then fairly often doesn't work, costing us real money. In the real world, when companies routinely disappoint their customers, they leave, they lose business, and they eventually close. Hence why the rumors are circulating to begin with.

I mentioned you have a tough job, trying to constantly fix and help players, because the mother ship so routinely FUKS up. However, to consistently act like the players are wrong and defending this **** product is mind boggling. Here we are, yet again, where we can't log into the game. Can't even get past the load. Now I've paid the last 4 days, to get the new Homestead Blueprint, with today being the last day to charge and get it. But because the game doesn't work, and because its a "holiday", I won't be able to get it, and hence the last 4 days of recharge will yield me nothing. Basically taking my money and not delivering the product I paid for, because they can't even get their game to work!!!!!! That's essentially stealing. Pay for something, and don't get said product.

If that makes me "the center of the world or the absolute holder of the truth" so be it. But in the real world, companies and their employees would be compensating these customers at the very least, and in no way would they act snarky when it's 100% their fault, not the other way around!!!
              Every one sees the truth and contempt in the replies of customer support

Comment

Originally posted by Ashrays View Post
                I heard a rumor around the server that r2 plans to close League of Angels down around summer? Is that true, or is it just a rumor? And what would happen to our accounts and characters if they really do that?
                2020 All support for flash player ends, This may be the end of loa and lets look at the facts. The devs cant fix half the issue with the game due to not understanding the coding of the old dev`s so I cant see them being able to implement another player in the game with out messing the game up totally. And there is no way they would admit to you that the game will end until at least 2-4 weeks of ending it. Don't forget loa is now just a cash cow for other future developments, so just be good little players and keep feeding them your cash, lol

Comment

Looks like league of angels going down hill as half year review still not appeared.
                  Likely that they try to get as much money as they can before flash stops and microsoft blocks flash on windows machines.

Comment

Working...
                  X