Tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon

Should have started today - where is it ????

About tycoon, dates and schedule for it were never disclosed from before, it was always up to devs when to be set. Follow forum and official announcements closely and you will find the info you need.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Not very helpful - since the forum only lists events AFTER they have started and sometimes don't bother mentioning at all.

Comment

Tycoon will most likely start on the 10th or 11th after Clifford Tree.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
          Not very helpful - since the forum only lists events AFTER they have started and sometimes don't bother mentioning at all.
          As far as I remember, since I am here, the official announcements for LOA events are posted, the moment I receive them. And tycoon was never disclosed sooner that few hours before it occurs. There are also some other sources out there to find out about what interests you, like the official LOA Fan Facebook page. I can understand your frustration for not knowing from before due to the fact we all messed up our DW's there. Still, it is always the devs who establish the dates for events and schedule them, not us. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

So what does this tell the customer base on how the game is ran...? simple answer is VERY BADLY

Comment

Working...
            X