X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Suggestion

server: UD11
    ID: super Yossh

i want suggestion can DV add a little more free attempt for a event, like tree.. capsule.. craft.. ect.. if only 2 free attempt a day.. is too too little..

also make wb boss super super strong, if like now join wb is like no use only 3 ppl can get prize at list make strong so other ppl can poke the boss wb..

i want that too, agree with yossh

Comment

Server 192 weeping junggel
      ID: Micky

for me do wb is wasted time coz is not gonna be can poke, hope DV can add alot HP in boss wb.. so other ppl can poke the boss..

free attempt in event agree so small amount.. hope DV hear the suggestion

Comment

Hello. The increase of the attempts for DV as well as the increase of the boss strength in world boss were innumerable times suggested until now. But, as with all features, events and everything else related to game and game mechanics, it is entirely up to dev and solely dev's decision. For when and if that will happen we do not have any information yet. We will forward your suggestions again, though, and hope they will be heard and applied.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X