No announcement yet.

Can't access League of Angel's game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access League of Angel's game...

right when this thread created, it's been almost 1 hour i can't access League of Angel's game, it just frozen at loading screen...
    couple minutes before the game became inaccessible, a dialog box popped out saying "Game version has been updated, please refresh your browser" or something like that...

can anybody help me with that problem...?

thanx for ur attention...
    Things i hate:
    1. Signature
    2. Numbered List
    4. Skipping Numbers
    5. Irony

Refresh the browser. It said so

Comment

If you have trouble connecting to the server after the game has been updated, it means that you're not downloading the update from the server.

Clear your cash and cookies and then try to load the game again.
      (Cash and cookies is not browsing history)

If you need more indepth details regarding this subject, or still have the issue, please reply here or PM me. I will attempt to fix the error for you.
      Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.

Comment

hello I play on sever 8 n it will not load up at all. I only see a black srecn with the sever name n time bar at top n nothing else any advise would be most welcome ty sever 8 dragonclaw

Comment

for more than 1 week i cant access LOA due to loading issues, i clear cache, cookies and others but still not working, i also used google chrome coz they suggest it more useful if i using that browser but still no avail. i can log in in my account but during loading there is no progress, can anyone help me, aside from my high level in this game i really love this game. here is my server 109 ethereal realm

Comment

Originally posted by R2777300 View Post
            hello I play on sever 8 n it will not load up at all. I only see a black srecn with the sever name n time bar at top n nothing else any advise would be most welcome ty sever 8 dragonclaw
            Your answer was given by fluffy.
            Please do not bump old posts as it is against forums rules #5

which states, qutoe "5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice."

Source: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
            X