No announcement yet.

Cross Server Tournament Beta - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 day left no hot event in s99 , if u want the server still alive give us something to do , dont make us bored

Comment

maybe if tournament was s1-s30 s31-s61 something along those lines to big of bridge of servers it will basically be the same people that will win 1 2 and 3 and once they get flair might as well stop playing
      IGN: Chaos
      Server: s74
      Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

Few issues the tourney have.

1) Prelim rounds should be limited attempts to allow all non cashiers to have a chance to qualify ( no matter how slim the chance)

2) Format of the finals need to be changed , current format just need a 1 min tourney , no need for 2 days. winners are decided in last 30 secs , in my case last 5 secs. See attached screenshot. ( A domination style format could be fair )

3) Merging with gtarcade for the tourney is gonna hurt R2 games pocket , competing with server that is 1 month headstart is just gonna make R2 gamers feel weak and eventually more players will leave the game ( already quite a few left )

4) Bad timing for the csb bug which caused R2 gamers unable to access honour shop and hence other than the 1 month headstart that gtarcade have , we have to content with no honour shop for those whose emblem have expired.

( if next format is not improved , R2 will likely experience a exodus of cashiers to add on to the existing band wagons on people who left )Click image for larger version

Name:	cross server tournament.png
Views:	1
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	1684075

Comment

Agree 100% with Nitemare here. Even though we are from different servers, we see the same effect in S2... strong players getting demoralized and quitting the game. I know the concept of R2 and will not even bother arguing against that, but you cannot and should not ignore free players. Cashers will lose interest if they are just a handful, and let's not forget the that game still has a storyline and general concept of cooperation and teamwork.

R2 has more than enough servers to accommodate CS-Tournament for just R2. Nothing against GTA, but they too have lots of servers out there. From a business standpoint, investing in separating R2 and GTA for the CS-tourney may turnout more profitable for BOTH. They may want to run the numbers there and see.

Comment

Originally posted by xNitemarex View Post
            Few issues the tourney have.

1) Prelim rounds should be limited attempts to allow all non cashiers to have a chance to qualify ( no matter how slim the chance)

2) Format of the finals need to be changed , current format just need a 1 min tourney , no need for 2 days. winners are decided in last 30 secs , in my case last 5 secs. See attached screenshot. ( A domination style format could be fair )

3) Merging with gtarcade for the tourney is gonna hurt R2 games pocket , competing with server that is 1 month headstart is just gonna make R2 gamers feel weak and eventually more players will leave the game ( already quite a few left )

4) Bad timing for the csb bug which caused R2 gamers unable to access honour shop and hence other than the 1 month headstart that gtarcade have , we have to content with no honour shop for those whose emblem have expired.

( if next format is not improved , R2 will likely experience a exodus of cashiers to add on to the existing band wagons on people who left )[ATTACH=CONFIG]78101[/ATTACH]

totally agree on this.

Comment

I am going to try to keep this short as i see the community here is serverly lacking and that the truest issue is lack of gaming experience on the whole i will make this breif , ITS A CASH Shop game where the bulk of cash being spent is focused on chara development and people are truely complaining that they can not keep up with spenders ..... wide eyeD seriously has perfect world and eon ect not taught you any thing if you not going to spend you are foder nothing more or less its whos got the deepest pocket simple case close enjoy the game but plssss dont cry its obvious
              realy is kinda sad its not a bad design and truethfuly if was not so obscenely blantant pay to win game.....

Comment

tourny should be every 2wks not once a mth =)

Comment

Based on the GTA forums, it seems they will be releasing some new features that will give elemental damage to angels, new powerful gems and new heroes to be recruited.

All I can say is, unless R2 does the same, might as well give GTA the CS-tourney, because it is likely they will have significant advantage already. As if starting in the game at least a month earlier (for GTA) wasn't enough.

I suggest - let R2 have its own cross server tournament. GTA can have their own with their new features and such.

Comment

whatever gta has we'll have in a week time or so.. the only different is.. gta can host event that r2game dosent do

Comment

selene

yeah, i almost frustated when i saw the top 10 player had 500k - 700k BR lol,,, at our server S21 the highest BR just reached 400kBR,,, well its not fair. So GTarcade advance 1 week ahead R2,,, thats answer why GT arcade mostly had higher BR than R2 players. well,,, please support your players too R2,,,

Comment

No one has 700k br's in GTA or R2, maybe 635k Br

Comment

when is cross server tour come in europe servers???

Comment

when will the tunamen be open o all players on s7server i am 36 ranked inclash of might and i cant play it yet

Comment

Hi, i'm on s98 server. Just wan to ask n share.. Why for 3 days straight i got almost 10hrs cooldown. 10hours means 1 day can attemps one time only..

Comment

cross server still seems buggy on the transport mode, most of the time the blue team can mine center then run north and make it home with out being attackable, also the letters you have to enter to access can change while you type, i ended up being kicked and 20 minutes added to cool down today

Comment

Working...
                                X