Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross Server Tournament Beta - Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Tournament Beta - Discussion Thread

Use this Thread to share your thoughts and opinions about the Cross Server Tournament.

Any unrelated post will be deleted or moved out.
    Last edited by Meditron; 03-18-2014, 03:40 AM.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

finally, lol i was starting to thing this was only for gtarcade, havnt heard anything about this until now
    头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
    不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
    (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
    (奥特曼 - ultraman)
    (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
    (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

When it will launch? Anyone knows?

Comment

Is it going to be in brackets?
        Zombie ate my Pizza
        S6 Deep Valley (temp)
        Name - Diablos
        lvl - 36
        BR - 37k
        Guild - Demons

Comment

Never mind. I saw The Tournament already. Cool.

Comment

What is the royal print for? want to know if it is worth saving up for or not

Comment

Royal print is for upgrading conquest gear (forge -> synth -> upgrade). The issue is that, well, it's super unbalanced and you have to pay to skip fighting people. So, unless you're a casher, get used to getting next to nothing.

Comment

tournament is based on diamonds spend , anyone who spend enough diamonds will get into top 100 by buying attempts , even a top player get not get top 100 without spending diamonds much less those free players. We have event events to create advantage for donators , let all players still a chance to participate esp those free players . Without free players , likely u get very little paid players as well. -1 for the format tournament is run , 0% chance of getting top 100 even with 100% win without spending.

Comment

Originally posted by xNitemarex View Post
                  tournament is based on diamonds spend , anyone who spend enough diamonds will get into top 100 by buying attempts , even a top player get not get top 100 without spending diamonds much less those free players. We have event events to create advantage for donators , let all players still a chance to participate esp those free players . Without free players , likely u get very little paid players as well. -1 for the format tournament is run , 0% chance of getting top 100 even with 100% win without spending.
                  Pretty much. I've seen some noobs (yes I mean noob cashers) that should not even be in the tournament, yes because of the fact they are big cashers, they literally can buy their way into top 100. Keep adding those events so more players quit and cashers will quit as well since they won't be able to play on empty servers.

Comment

s62 reef heights, the CS tournament is not working...says the event has ended
                    it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

"The event has expired" message appears because the schedule of fights can only happen between 10am to 10 pm.

Comment

Agree with Nightmare... give EVERYBODY a chance to participate, and I mean using their builds to move forward, and not just diamonds to skip. For the noob cashers who spend diamonds but do not bother building their character properly, they will eventually hit a wall because when finals come, those that have good BRs and character builds will definitely move on. In my case, there is a 215k BR character who has 2560 points, putting him on top of the list (1st place). Wonder how far he will go when finals come in

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
                          thoughts....

~snip

Watching MOD's declare that no server mergers are being planned, ONLY to have a server merge thread open up just days later...

~snip
                          This requires a comment. At any given time, we MODs do our best to answer every question, Thread or post to the best of our knowledge . It should come as no surprise that sometimes, givens change rapidly . While it was true merges have not been considered when we told people so, this changed with the Thread which put merges up for discussion . Nb.: the only given that changed was, DEVs started pondering merges . Whats wrong with putting this Information out to the playerbase and intiate discussion about it ? Its not as if any merges have been decided yet.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

1300 points after getting the S tier price as a free player. 120 behind the top 100th player, oh well.
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                            logic.

Comment

So....

The group stage is done. What next?

When is the actual tournament going to take place? Mechanics/rules?

Comment

Working...
                              X