Erebus blitzing if its worth it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erebus blitzing if its worth it

i was wonderin, i never used blitz in erebus before, and i just wanna ask some advice of some other players here who has been blitzing on erebus on quit awhile,

how much points you'll get in blitzing?
    how much shard do you get from it (min-max)?
    is it worth to blitz?

I have used it a few times just to see the outcome. Of the 3 times I have done it I scored 421, 456 and 534. As for shards its roughly the same amount you would get from running yourself. Not sure what algorithm it uses to derive the path it takes but seems to use all steps couldn't tell if it used the extra steps from divine leap or not.

Seeing as how I can normally get 600 when I run it I would say only worth it you are limited on time or just don't feel like doing.

Comment

Better than I do manual and you can take a break while doing other thing. So good . Can't refuse.

Comment

so more likely you'll be getting 400 points in min?

Comment

yes, I never had under 400 although I never got over 600 ;-) used like 6 times already no idea if there is a chance to get more pts but only you can buy another draws with diamonds....
          Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
          S75 Whitewater Camp
          Mystic lvl 73
          800k BR
          Zodiac: , ,
          Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Good point in using blitz is when you can't kill the boss consistantly. You kill boss once with lucky, then blitz its better for the boss drops, if u have chances to fail. Otherwise, you get a little more exp doing manual, cause you can focus on the fights that gives exp.
            WARTUNE --- SERVER: (S65) Selsmire Stronghold CHAR: (Lvl 80 Knight) Scootermtb
            LEAGUE OF ANGELS --- SERVER: (S1) Nocturna's Tear CHAR: (Lvl 69 Berserker) scootermtb

Comment

Ive gotten 580 at max thus far, but i rather use it. I am only farming conquest mats for my heroes and i get just about the same amount as i would if i did it normally.
              Plus Erebus is tedious.

Comment

I never heard someone getting over 600 points via blitz so far.

Comment

i didnt reach 600 points with blitz for now, maybe the blitz base on the last erebus attempt manually

Comment

I've gotten 600+ with blitz two times already and normally i get about 500+, so I prefer to use it than do it manually tbh

Comment

you can chose which level you wanna do.

Blitz has the advantages of 1) it uses teleports so +15 points from them compared to manually, 2) always get full points from quiz
                      Blitz has the dis-avantage of 1) you can't use diamonds in it, meaning you can't reverse a -30 card, 2) it does not use the two "change"

Comment

I want to ask this erebus blitzing. when doing blitz and encounter sub market the diamonds of the player will be deducted or not?

Comment

Originally posted by exodia18 View Post
                          I want to ask this erebus blitzing. when doing blitz and encounter sub market the diamonds of the player will be deducted or not?
                          no it ignore the market. they not going to force u buy anything without your consent.

Comment

How do you get 600 points for erebus????????????

Comment

i got 600+ points in erebus earlier by blitzing it... i guess base on luck..

Comment

Working...
                              X