X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for fun and more profit, lol

Comment

Originally posted by EmperadorDeJade View Post
      Why do you think enchanted was introduced on game?

LMAO you don't know what you are talking about. Paladins can enchant too just like everyone else, so how does that equate to a nerf on Paladins exactly?? If you know your class well enough, you will use the enchantment feature to enhance your strongest abilities even further yet, so anyone who chooses to beef up on hit to overcome that high dodge rating will be sorely disappointed because pallys will beef up dodge even more...The scale is already unbalanced on the side of dodge so adding another way to enhance both stats will only keep the status quo but on a larger scale.

Edit: The only way that it will ever change is if we manage to hit a cap on dodge or hit..and THAT will be the deciding factor as to which stat is superior to the other
      Last edited by Pyro_420; 06-07-2014, 04:03 PM.

Comment

hehe cuz he think nerf is one way ticket like it only apply to 1 class that cant enchant, LOL

Comment

Here's a thought for you...Let's say that the cap for both is the same..once that cap is reached the highest chance to dodge an attack will be 50% assuming that both have dodge and hit capped and the ratings are the exact same amount. But in reality that will never happen because without knowing what the actual cap is (if it even exists) the ratings among players will vary a great deal, so then it comes down to who has the most dodge/hit in order to determine whether or not a strike will land and how often, therefore we will stack each as high as possible in an effort to try to ensure victory over each other in battle in an endless cycle until that cap is reached and confirmed by the devs

Comment

Enchanted was introduced to give runes-nerfed Paladins a small light of hope getting some dodge back.

Comment

Originally posted by EmperadorDeJade View Post
              Enchanted was introduced to give runes-nerfed Paladins a small light of hope getting some dodge back.
              Ok so this supposed nerf has already happened eh? What exactly happened once the Rune system was released then? I haven't played long enough to know so please enlighten me. Runes are able to be used by all classes correct? So that means that any bonuses to Hit were also applied to Dodge yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro_420 View Post
                Ok so this supposed nerf has already happened eh? What exactly happened once the Rune system was released then? I haven't played long enough to know so please enlighten me. Runes are able to be used by all classes correct? So that means that any bonuses to Hit were also applied to Dodge yes?
                nope. runes only give hit/crit,hp,pdef,mdef,weapon atk,agility

Comment

Ok so just the stats that are on equips and nothing extra. Well that makes sense then, but I still don't see it as a blatent nerf to the Paladin class, just Dodge in general, although Paladins benefit from it the most with Shield Block. Even so, Qingyunjiang has 8.3k Dodge and he dodges quite a bit, so anyone who intends to hit him consistently better have 9k hit or better XD

Comment

Ok so just the stats that are on equips and nothing extra. Well that makes sense then, but I still don't see it as a blatent nerf to the Paladin class, just Dodge in general, although Paladins benefit from it the most with Shield Block. Even so, Qingyunjiang has 8.3k Dodge and he dodges quite a bit, so anyone who intends to hit him consistently better have 9k hit or better XD
                    Before Enchanting was introduced you could have... pretty much 4k dodge maximum unless you had access to lvl 9 dodge gems or higher. Runes could easily, even at lower %, increase your hit over 4k making dodge completely useless... as 4k hit negates 4k dodge.
                    Now with enchanting things changed as you can get well over 4k dodge as you mentioned
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                      Before Enchanting was introduced you could have... pretty much 4k dodge maximum unless you had access to lvl 9 dodge gems or higher. Runes could easily, even at lower %, increase your hit over 4k making dodge completely useless... as 4k hit negates 4k dodge.
                      Now with enchanting things changed as you can get well over 4k dodge as you mentioned
                      Did that 4k dodge also include the dodge boost you can get from Glacia's Halo?

Comment

Did that 4k dodge also include the dodge boost you can get from Glacia's Halo?
                        No, but even with it you didn't have enough to go over the enemy's hit rating. And even if some players had lower hit, the 200-300 dodge isn't worth losing ~50-60k damage from your angel and all other stats
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                        logic.

Comment

I guess everything is being answered by andre and pain.

Comment

Lol you snooze you lose Jade XD

Comment

Working...
                            X