a lil help from the admin please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a lil help from the admin please

hey guys/gals I kinda screwed up I bought 2x of demon wings and 2x demon suits and 1x angel wings by mistake, now im stuck with them and I cant sell them or smelt them, is there any way u guys could refund my diamonds back for them as like I said it was a mistake and I really don't like sitting and not being able to use 5000-6000 + diamonds thanks
    game name is upurs//////server is s106 manacity/////guild im in is the avengers thanks jim

i will help u screw up everything

Comment

Originally posted by R2173048 View Post
      hey guys/gals I kinda screwed up I bought 2x of demon wings and 2x demon suits and 1x angel wings by mistake, now im stuck with them and I cant sell them or smelt them, is there any way u guys could refund my diamonds back for them as like I said it was a mistake and I really don't like sitting and not being able to use 5000-6000 + diamonds thanks
      game name is upurs//////server is s106 manacity/////guild im in is the avengers thanks jim
      im not a GM, but i can see that its a players error. learn from your mistakes. i assume gm's will say the samething.
      your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

They can do nothing from a thread post. You need to send in a support ticket.
        My name is Crom. I count the dead even if I am included.
        S13 Valkyries Call. S267 Sea of Stars.

Comment

Working...
        X