Hero upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero upgrade

All my heroes are +11 and i can not collect any reward to event HERO UPGRADE so plz put reward in this event upgrade more than +11
    is not fair for me...and another players

I totally agree with this point... if your gonna make an event like this, atleast make sure its there for ALL players, not just some ... its not right we have to buy stupid **** heroes to ugprade and waste points to get the rewards for our angels..

so next time you make an event like this, atleast run it to the maximum amount of upgrades so EVERYONE has a chance of winning here.

Comment

u should had kept ur older heroes

Comment

yer gonna spend blesstones on the heroes you wont use only to get 4 days worth of seraphs?
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

No i don't but if 1 event is on is fair to be for all players

Comment

Same i didnt get any cuz my heros upgrade above that.

Comment

i am totally agree with all

Comment

Originally posted by ursuletu_c View Post
                All my heroes are +11 and i can not collect any reward to event HERO UPGRADE so plz put reward in this event upgrade more than +11
                is not fair for me...and another players
                this is quite a problem, but you already had your chances before to gain them right? now the time for those who still not +11 to gain them.

so this stills FAIRS.

I know that this may make us lost the Tycoon because lacking seraph, now how do we beat this?
                go upgrade un-used hero, i just spend 1k of bless to gain +9 for my blue witch, and i win seraph now.

and lastly the may/not add new hero upgrade, because they already add +10 and +11 reward (before only +9 max) and you should wait patiently.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

i agree with this post all me heros +11 already........add +13 + 15 to the event pls
                  ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

Working...
                  X