Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Storage system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage system

dear game creators, hope you can have an NPC wherein they offer the storage room, so we can store shards, items use for upgrading and also gold and diamonds so we can save them for future usage, with this, it will be easier for us not to sell items and use all of our gold and diamonds, cause when ever you see your backpack is fully loaded, it's irritating in the eye and you see many items that can be sold for gold, it's very tempting. just for me, i don't know about other players.. hope you have an reply to my post..

main purpose: storage system for saving items, gold, vouchers and diamonds

well personally i think "we got infinite storage on our inventory, why do they need to add storage?".
    but i know it was paint to see overloaded inventory, so i'll just watch this going to get

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
    "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

yup. i know that we have unlimited space in back pack... but my point is, for me, it will be a lot easier to save items, gold, vouchers and diamonds if it is kept at a place where you can't see it on your screen...

Comment

Sounds like you have a spending problem, which is all about willpower. But I agree with other tedious things that take up inventory slots and are useless but we can't sell them such as leftover imp stallion shards after already synthing one, all those socketing rods you get after opening up all 5/6 slots on main and heroes' gear, angel or clothing shards you pick up during events when you already have them, and so on. I'd like to be able to put things into storage that I don't want to see since I can't use or sell them, and flipping through multiple pages isn't my idea of fun because I'm not a hoarder. I use everything I get to boost my main and mount as well as heroes, and I'm majorly OCD about synthing gems when I get enough of them on each type. I always sell off the loop quest bottles as soon as I buy them, so yeah I'd love for the opportunity to get rid of the clutter

Comment

if they will not approve the storage system. hope that all shards or all items can be now sold

Comment

Working...
          X