CrossServer WAR unbalanced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrossServer WAR unbalanced

dont know who has got bright idea to put levels 60 up and 70 against players level 58 and lower. balance CS WAR its ridiculous now

The formation and teams are all random..... 20 players are put into a pool and randomly put into sides. IF you don't feel like its fair, then don't play. As a programmer myself I know how hard it is to write codes so that this and this is balanced. At such a large game like LoA, the best is to put everything at random. Don't b!tch about losing at a game that is online.

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
      The formation and teams are all random..... 20 players are put into a pool and randomly put into sides. IF you don't feel like its fair, then don't play. As a programmer myself I know how hard it is to write codes so that this and this is balanced. At such a large game like LoA, the best is to put everything at random. Don't b!tch about losing at a game that is online.
      Really?
      Pick up 20 players randomly, higher BR left, second higher BR right, third higher BR right, forth left and so on...
      Yes, very hard to do... it must take at least two second of reflexion.

Comment

You do know that b4 they messed around with CS and added mine mode, there were proper tiers for it? under 65 and over 65 soon as mine mode was introduced everything went to hell with low lvls mixed in with high lvls kinda annoying and no competition as b4 just pure slaughterhousing and boring.

But cs is so bugged its not even on the to-do list.....

Comment

Originally posted by Moratia View Post
          Really?
          Pick up 20 players randomly, higher BR left, second higher BR right, third higher BR right, forth left and so on...
          Yes, very hard to do... it must take at least two second of reflexion.
          Hey, I dont like being on a team facing 3 guys with 900K BR or more, but there actually is nothing that you can do. I believe that higher BR players are also b!tching about how they get put with low-leveled players. Suck it up princess or go cry under a pillow.

Comment

Working...
          X