Unavailable angels to get and be able to sell/exchange leftovers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unavailable angels to get and be able to sell/exchange leftovers

Over the course of time there were some new angels introduced, which is good. However, some of them are complete unavailable to get in any way. At least 4 of them are out of reach. Now i guess that claudia was just made for christmas. That's fine. However, that one still remains in the angel screen. I think it would be good then to hide it for the time being. Then there are Angelina, Mikaela and Alecta. Angelina was involved in the groundhog event. That event is already over offcourse, but other then that you can't get that one. And Mikaela and Alecta seems to be being involved at cross server events. Mikaela with that tycoon thing. Strange thing now is that the lycorax (or whatever it is called) mount is available again. I would like to see that you can get those angels as well and then they are available all the time. Especially Mikaela i would like to see it available, as it is the only red one.

A second thing which comes to my mind are things from an event which you collected, but weren't able to turn it in and now are stuck with it. At this moment i still have some apples and one angelina shard left from the groundhog event and i'm not able to exchange or sell them. They only take space, wasted space in this case. So could you come up with an exchange or selling option?
    League of Angels
    IGN: Ardarume
    Class: Mage
    Server: S8 Captive Armora
    Guild: AofC

also active at path of exile. ign: viraninde, class: witch
    currently inactive at wartune. ign: elante, class: mage, server: s59 (kabam) and ign: kintyra, class: ranger, server: S5 (aeria games). former member of legends and swordArt.

We just passed the Angel Chest lotto event that had chests that gave shards for Claudia, Angelina, and Amora.

Known CS Tourney angels: Alecta and Victoriana
    ...and as you said Mikaela from CS (or maybe single server) tycoon.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Hi
      I play in server 168 and i see at angels - alecta. and conditions for recruting alecta is lvl 50 and alecta's icon and found this in arena shop. But in arena shop there is not icon. why???
      Thank you.

Comment

yes i agree with this suggestion
        its just almost impossible for free player to get those angels
        for the matter of angels chest event, the chance to get those angels shards was very low and the attempt for free player was very few
        and now some of free player including me, didn't have any angels left to bond with to grow BR, because the angel that can grow BR is just angels that we set as guardian angels which is just five slot, which means only five angels that can grow our BR and plus one angel that we deploy

Comment

Yes it's very low, but you still get the shards to make them...albeit very slowly. (about the angel's chest event)

Originally posted by adynadanet View Post
          Hi
          I play in server 168 and i see at angels - alecta. and conditions for recruting alecta is lvl 50 and alecta's icon and found this in arena shop. But in arena shop there is not icon. why???
          Thank you.
          It's in Cross Shop. You should have the icon for that when you view the main screen for arena (the one with the 3 doorways).
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
          X