aquarius finally downed at 556k br

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aquarius finally downed at 556k br

yeah not '' as impressive as linker'' with only 430k br, but no costume/hecate here

http://s4.angel.gtarcade.com/share.p...9539543e8cb83e

PS: for those wondering, no I'm not going the ''infinite rage'' build, nereida is only +3, astral +0 and claw +19

im wondering how to do that infinite rage build... i need nereida + ??? and astral + ??? any suggestion would be nice

Comment

qing says ner and AC both on +15, but i believe ner has to be +18
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

I wanted to do the same thing but if Qing gets banned for using that build due to the rage bug I don't think I will go that route XD

Comment

its not somethin to get banned fer. a bug? yea prolly. but a ban? nope

also he only has to get 50/50 on RK and +15 on ner and AC and hell have his loop without any help of a bug
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

im also workin on it. im upgradin AC on the sidelines. when both AC and ner are +15, ill put her in my party
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

so +0 astral and +0 neredia cant do infinite rage?

Comment

LMAO no not at all...The rage bonus they give at base level isn't enough. Btw Magus Qing already has his RK at 50/50 for dragonsoul skills

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                  PS: for those wondering, no I'm not going the ''infinite rage'' build, nereida is only +3, astral +0 and claw +19

LOL wow +19?? Idk how high Qing's Claws is but that's pretty impressive. What all do you have on him for gems and cherubs/GA?

Comment

qing's claw was +15 last time i checked. and no his RK wasnt 50/50 the last time i checked. and it wasnt too long the last time i checked :P
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

what level does nereida gives +50 rage? and +75rage?
                      how does it goes infinite? does nereida gives rage?

Comment

nereida cant give 75 rage even at max upgrade level, that is +27

she can give 44 rage at +15 (not sure tho) and astral child gives 56 at +15 (again not sure bou numbers, this is my assumption based on qing's claim :P)
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                          nereida cant give 75 rage even at max upgrade level, that is +27

she can give 44 rage at +15 (not sure tho) and astral child gives 56 at +15 (again not sure bou numbers, this is my assumption based on qing's claim :P)
                          at upgrade +15 nereida gives +45 rage and AC gives +55 rage. always +3 rage every 3rd upgrade.

Comment

wow thanks for the info.... didnt know nereida gives rage.... =) but i think astral child is useless at angel attack it will die instant.... wish i could inherit back djinni to astral child

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
                              wow thanks for the info.... didnt know nereida gives rage.... =) but i think astral child is useless at angel attack it will die instant.... wish i could inherit back djinni to astral child
                              well, its about three triggers before angel attack :P thats why beef claw as much as you can
                              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                              Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                              X